🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Test problem
Page options
iatanasova
Community Member

Test problem

Hello,

I've just completed my profile and wanted to take a test which time to complete is 45mins.

I've just reached question 38 when suddenly I was redirected to this page saying that I've failed the test and my time to complete was 27mins (45mins allowed).

Event if these 38 questens are enough to define if I pass the test or not, I still have time to answer the remaining questions and compelte the test.

Is it something that I don't understant or it's a bug?

3 REPLIES 3
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Ivelina, Upon checking based on your score and there are still 6 questions left, it ended prematurely as the system will also auto detect the scoring. You can retake it by April 14, 2018. There are hundreds of test available that will fit your skills. You also have the option to hide/show the test results on your Profile column. Learn more about Skills Test on this link.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

So even if I had answered the other questions correctly, I still won't have enough points to pass the test. That's why the system had stopped the test, is that so?

Hi Ivelina,

In addition to the confirmation provided, please, review the information available here to take advantage of every test you take.

Felix
Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths