🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Total cost per job? (not all jobs per week)
Page options
3f494b12
Community Member

Total cost per job? (not all jobs per week)

I'm looking for the total cost per job e.g. hours x hourly rate plus Upwork fees. At the moment I can only see total of all of my jobs for the week. I need a total for each job.If it's in US dollars, I can convert to Aust dollars, but I need a total per job, so I know how much to charge the client.

I've just started using Upwork on a regular basis and would really appreciate some help with reporting.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rani, 

Could you please hover your mouse pointer on your reports tab, and see if the "Earnings by Client" report, or "Lifetime Billings by Client" report, or your "Transaction History" report is what you are looking for?

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Rani, 

Could you please hover your mouse pointer on your reports tab, and see if the "Earnings by Client" report, or "Lifetime Billings by Client" report, or your "Transaction History" report is what you are looking for?

Avery, the OP would appear to be a client and asking about the reports per job of hired freelancers.

3f494b12
Community Member

Thanks Avery and Petra. Transaction History is what I've been looking for. I can't find a link from the website, but receive a link in an email so have just bookmarked that for future use. Cheers.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths