Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
61 of 127

Hi Ahmed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
62 of 127
the technician order me to clear my upwork caches and change my browser. I followed all of the instructions but, there was no result. I sent him a reply with some screenshots of the work feed but there was no response.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 127

Hi Ahmed,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tania B Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
64 of 127

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or 1 day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from yesterday. I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
65 of 127

Hi Tania,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
66 of 127

Thanks Joanne for reply..after you say i check all browser but same issue..please help me

Highlighted
67 of 127

Hi Tania,

I would recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones. You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
68 of 127

Thanks for help, i have saved new as per my skills & its show but It used to update every minute before yesterday. There was a bar showing '5 or 10 new jobs'. The bar also disappeared from yesterday. So, there are recently posted jobs available but not displaying automatically.

Highlighted
69 of 127

Hi Tania,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
70 of 127

Thanks.