cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload my photo

tallist
Talli S Member Since: May 7, 2018
11 of 33

Thank you, Goran, I will be waiting forward.

kahssayzenit
Zenit K Member Since: Apr 1, 2021
12 of 33

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
13 of 33

Hi Zenit,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
maryamrahmanagha
Maryam R Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
14 of 33

I am facing the same problem . I have tried a few different profile photos but unable to uplaod any. I needed to get started quit urgently but this seems to be a dead-end.

Maryam

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 33

Hi Maryam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your image? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
445d9edf
Ahmed K Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
16 of 33

how can I clear cache and cookies

g_vasilevski
17 of 33

Hi Ahmed,

This will depend on the browser you`re using, but usually, for each browser you can find the option in the browser settings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kulkarni-sushant
Sushant K Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
18 of 33

Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

g_vasilevski
19 of 33

Hi Sushant,

Please try logging in from another browser to upload your image. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know along with the wording of the error if you receive any. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
roy_bermudez_720
John Roy B Member Since: Feb 19, 2021
20 of 33

Hi Sir Goran V, i am experiencing thesame thing I tried so many profile pics but doesn't work all of them. I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers but still doesn't workk also Please help me and hoping to solve this problem as soon as possible.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS