I'm not able to upload my photo now.

How can I solve this?

punable.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nada,

I just responded on your previous post as well. This is the information i needed, one of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with this.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nada,

I just responded on your previous post as well. This is the information i needed, one of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with this.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks Goran.

I'm waiting for agents to reply.

Hi Goran V., my name is Wilson. I am trying to upload my photo. But no matter what computer I get on, it will not upload. Can you help me resolve this issue?

Wilson

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Hello Malik,

Kindly crop your photo to include only your head and your shoulders, resize it to around 200-300 pixels. If the problem still persists, please reply to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled
08cathy
Community Member

Hi I am aso having problems with uploading my photo ... its a head shot until shoulder (the normal ID pic), 6kb jpeg file ... any assistance would be highly appreciated ...

Hi Catherine,

Please crop your photo to include only your head and your shoulders, resize it to around 200-300 pixels. You can also clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser. If you still encounter issues, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

hi,

I am unable to upload my photo while configuring my account, kindly suggest.

Hi Amit,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you share the text of the error with me here so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I am getting the same error message and I have gone through multiple threads and still have not been able to fix it. If there is any chance you could help me out that would be highly appreciated.

Hi, I'm trying to upload a profile photo and I tried different photos. I've changed photo resolution to less than 300 px, but I still get "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image" message. What should I do to finish my registration?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Matthew and Talli,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran, I will be waiting forward.

Hi Zenit,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am facing the same problem . I have tried a few different profile photos but unable to uplaod any. I needed to get started quit urgently but this seems to be a dead-end.

Maryam

Hi Maryam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your image? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

how can I clear cache and cookies

Hi Ahmed,

This will depend on the browser you`re using, but usually, for each browser you can find the option in the browser settings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

Hi Sushant,

Please try logging in from another browser to upload your image. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know along with the wording of the error if you receive any. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sir Goran V, i am experiencing thesame thing I tried so many profile pics but doesn't work all of them. I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers but still doesn't workk also Please help me and hoping to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Hi John,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
paoc28
Community Member

Also experiencing it.

Hi Pauline,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already uploaded a profile picture. I also see that you have submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I googled and found answer.  Thank you

Nancy Hammond

Hi Goran sir i am unable to upload my profile too can you please help me asap?

Hi Rojan,

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you getting an error message when you tried to upload your profile picture? Could you please try again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
iftikharahmed89
Community Member

I dont know why u people have made your website too complicated 
even a single Jpeg is unable to upload,
some times profile incomplete, some times webserver issue 

when to get start really very fed
left working at people per hour becuse of they asked me to pay before getting start the work.
If I had to pay already, to find the job, Why would I have been there
and now upwork team is making fun, unable to upload a single jepg image since last 3 days

Hi Iftikhar,

Please ensure that your profile photo is in the 200-300 pixel range and please try uploading it again.

~Nina

I also have the same problem. THis is the message "Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size".

Hi Hoang,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and as the error message you got indicated, it must also be minimully 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then pease try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists. If so, let us know and we will assist further.

~Nina

is the bad experinece i ever have u think abuout if user have to spend 30 min just uplode pic and stil didnt uplod it

It works for me, I used Paint to increase pixel, on youtube anyone can learn how resize image. best regards

I tried everything with my profile photo to make it pass for the upload, butI just cannot manage to upload the profile pic. I think i lost at least 4 hrs on this part. Error that I am getting is: Please use an image that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size. Picture is well over 250px by 250px since it is high resolution pic. This has never happened to me although I uploaded so many pictures to so many sites. Other people have issues too I can tell from this community forum.... What do I do ? Can someone help me so I can move on with my life ???20190727_135826.jpg

Hi Tarik,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Open Ms-Paint browse your picture click on resize option on top toolbar, select percentage enter resize 250 in both horizental and vertical boxes, after that save and upload it will work.

facing same problem unable to upload pictures even i tried again with same 250px and also more but its always says the same thing  250 px by  250px 

Hi Samana,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while uploading a profile picture. Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths