cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2001 of 3,612

Hi Ann,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Amanda S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
2002 of 3,612

I got a notice that I have attempted to upload my ID too many times.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2003 of 3,612

Hello Amanda,

Have you tried following the instructions Valeria K. posted below? If you are still having some trouble sending us a ticket, please respond to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Amanda S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
2004 of 3,612

Hey Ryan! I don't see anything posted below. I could be missing something, though!

Community Guru
2005 of 3,612

Hi Amanda,

Please click on a US-only job in your job feed and at the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support. If you go ahead and click the green link, it will allow you to create a ticket directly to the team so that they can help you resolve your ID verification issue. Thank you!

Untitled
Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2006 of 3,612

Hello,

I am trying to upload image of my california state id but it is not being accepted. Please help.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2007 of 3,612

Hi Dev,

Kindly please follow the directions in my previous post to resolve your issue, thanks!

~Nina
Dev S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
2008 of 3,612

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the response but which post are you referring to? I scrolled through the replies, the one where you say to get help redirects me back here. I cannot generate a support ticket. I could not find any other solution.

Regards,

Dev

Community Guru
2009 of 3,612

Hello Dev,

I think Nina K's referring to this post: 

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Pratyoosh,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies? Or try a different browser and then follow the instructions? If you are still not able to send us a ticket, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Maxwell P Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
2010 of 3,612

I'd like to verify as a US Freelancer. However, I am in the middle of a name change process. So I have my old license, and a court order for my new name. How can I submit both of these together to verify?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS