🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: We've hidden your profile because it does...
Page options
asapok
Community Member

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines.

My profile is blocked. 

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

To links in message and both isn't work. How am I supposed to guess that doesn't suit the support ?**Edited for Community Guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vladimir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details about this, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I received a message from the support, but it contains 0 information about how to fix the situation and the agent is silent for a day

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
asapok
Community Member

Serious ? Need 4 days to write what is the problem with my account.

asapok
Community Member

Please tell me, what need to do to fix this problem.

Support wrote to me that "I’m contacting you because we have fully restored your Upwork account." but it false.

Sat-29Dec18_17.21.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir,

You could expound your overview by sharing more about your expertise and skills, and what else you can offer to your potential clients. Just by glancing at your profile overview, your potential clients should be able to see if you are fit for their job or not.  Please check out this thread on how you can get started on the platform. Once you have edited your profile accordingly, you may submit it for review, and hopefully get it approved. 

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
asapok
Community Member

That kind of nonsense ? Why a support agent decides for me how I best present myself to a client.

@Vladimir M wrote:

That kind of nonsense ? Why a support agent decides for me how I best present myself to a client.

If you want to find work on Upwork, then you should do what the support team suggest. There is obviously something about your profile that does not meet Upwork's requirements. So either you need to go back to the drawing board and present yourself in a way that Upwork approves, or get work elsewhere. You should also lose the attitude. 

Nichola L wrote: 

If you want to find work on Upwork, then you should do what the support team suggest. There is obviously something about your profile that does not meet Upwork's requirements. So either you need to go back to the drawing board and present yourself in a way that Upwork approves, or get work elsewhere. You should also lose the attitude. 

1. I have not received any messages from support until I created this theme.

2. The support agent said that my account is unlocked and I can look for work. But it false.

3. Somebody reject my profile (10 + times ) but can't write me why.

4. I still wait answer from support. It's been almost a WEEK.

I just want to figure out how I can fix the profile to fit the rules.

I want too much of that ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths