🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Weird glitch with my old account
Page options
0ce8af58
Community Member

Weird glitch with my old account

Hello, Community!

I created an account at Upwork in January and had a very good experience with a freelancer here. Everything was just great and transaction was very smooth. Now i'm ready to move further with my project but when i tried to log in  to Upwork but i couldn't do that. Password recovery was not successful as well - system told me that user name wasn't found. That's just not true since i could see in my email box the emails from Upwork about the bill i paid for the job done by the freelancer i worked with. So it doesn;t make any sence. Tried to reach out to Upwork chat but seems like Upwork is not terribly interested in helping the clients AFTER they paid the money which is kinda disgusting and very stupid. So i tried t start a new proces for project hiring and surprisingly my email was avail for sign up at Upwork which is bizzare. I created a new account but as expected i couldn't see any jobs posted in the history of my account. How is this possible? and WHY?

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dmitry,

Sorry about the delayed reply. Could you please send me a private message with the email address you used to register the account you are trying to access? I'll take a look.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, Valeria! Thanks for your reply. Tried to pm you, but the system said i don't have enough priveleges to send you a private message.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry, 

I just sent you a private message so that we can assist you with this issue. Please let me know if you are unable to reply to my message.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths