🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » When will the remaining amount in my account ...
Page options
byilmazv2
Community Member

When will the remaining amount in my account be credited to my earnings?

When will the remaining amount in my account be credited to my account? My total earnings still show 0.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Burak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that once you submit your work, your client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. 

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

You may want to check these articles for more information about Fixed-Price contracts: 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Although it has been 3 weeks, I still could not see my fee in the total
earnings section of my account. There seems to be a problem here. Is my
money currently awaiting approval? I did not understand clearly.

What do you see on your report page? In what tabs do you see the earnings?

I am sharing the image.

[image: image.png]
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Burak,

If the client has simply stopped responding but the milestone was funded in escrow, then the client has a period of 14 days (5 more days in this case) from the most recent work submission on a milestone to review and request any changes, after which the funds will automatically be released from escrow to you.

Please do not submit the work again, since this resets the clock back to the beginning and you will have to wait 14 days from your most recent submission for the funds to be released if the client does not take action on their end. You can have a look at this article about Fixed-Price Protection for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths