🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Will you share your success story with newbie...
Page options
373631e6
Community Member

Will you share your success story with newbies?

Hi Successful Community Members,

As a newbie to Upwork, I would like to be inspired by your success stories on the platform. This could help us, as newbies, kick-start our careers as freelancers and achieve our dreams with Upwork. Please share the following details in your story:

1. How did you start with Upwork?
  2. What motivated you to work as a freelancer?
  3. Are you happy with what you have achieved today as a freelancer on Upwork?
  4. What is your biggest achievement as a freelancer?
  5. What advice do you have for newbies?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi H R S,

Welcome to the exciting world of the Upwork Community! This is where you can hang out with like-minded folks, ask and answer questions, explore hot topics, and keep up with the latest buzz on Upwork. I am sure other community members would be pleased to share their success stories with you. I would also like to share a few helpful links with you. Check out these excellent Upwork Academy courses to help kickstart your Upwork journey:

And if that's not enough, you can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars that are sure to boost your success on Upwork. So get ready to have some fun and learn a lot! We hope you find these online resources super helpful!
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi H R S,

Welcome to the exciting world of the Upwork Community! This is where you can hang out with like-minded folks, ask and answer questions, explore hot topics, and keep up with the latest buzz on Upwork. I am sure other community members would be pleased to share their success stories with you. I would also like to share a few helpful links with you. Check out these excellent Upwork Academy courses to help kickstart your Upwork journey:

And if that's not enough, you can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars that are sure to boost your success on Upwork. So get ready to have some fun and learn a lot! We hope you find these online resources super helpful!
~ Joanne
Upwork
373631e6
Community Member

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the valuable information you shared! I'm thrilled to be a part of the Upwork Community and appreciate your guidance to kickstart my journey.

The suggested Upwork Academy courses and upcoming events seem like excellent resources to enhance my skills and make the most out of this platform. Your support makes the onboarding process much smoother.

Looking forward to engaging with the community, learning from others, and hopefully sharing my success story someday.

Thanks again,

Ruvini

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths