🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » automatic answer
Page options
Community Member

automatic answer

hello, i want to configuree an automatic answer in Upwork, like fiveer's automatic answer system. How can I do that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Upwork did not have an automated response system like Fiverr. However, Upwork does have a feature called "Saved Replies" that allows you to create and save predefined responses to common client inquiries or messages. This can help you respond more efficiently to messages.

Here's how you can set up Saved Replies on Upwork:

1. Log in to Your Upwork Account: Ensure you're logged in to your Upwork freelancer account.

2. Go to "My Jobs": Click on "My Jobs" in the top navigation menu.

3. Access "Saved Replies": In the left sidebar, you should see "Saved Replies" under the "Messages & More" section. Click on it.

4. Create a New Saved Reply: To create a new saved reply, click on the "New Saved Reply" button.

5. Name Your Saved Reply: Give your saved reply a descriptive name. This name is for your reference only.

6. Compose Your Reply: In the text box, compose the message that you want to save as a reply. You can include placeholders like {client_name} to personalize responses.

7. Save the Reply: Once you've composed your message, click the "Save" button.

8. Use Your Saved Replies: When responding to messages, you can now select one of your saved replies from the list and customize it as needed before sending.

Tural Babashov

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Upwork did not have an automated response system like Fiverr. However, Upwork does have a feature called "Saved Replies" that allows you to create and save predefined responses to common client inquiries or messages. This can help you respond more efficiently to messages.

Here's how you can set up Saved Replies on Upwork:

1. Log in to Your Upwork Account: Ensure you're logged in to your Upwork freelancer account.

2. Go to "My Jobs": Click on "My Jobs" in the top navigation menu.

3. Access "Saved Replies": In the left sidebar, you should see "Saved Replies" under the "Messages & More" section. Click on it.

4. Create a New Saved Reply: To create a new saved reply, click on the "New Saved Reply" button.

5. Name Your Saved Reply: Give your saved reply a descriptive name. This name is for your reference only.

6. Compose Your Reply: In the text box, compose the message that you want to save as a reply. You can include placeholders like {client_name} to personalize responses.

7. Save the Reply: Once you've composed your message, click the "Save" button.

8. Use Your Saved Replies: When responding to messages, you can now select one of your saved replies from the list and customize it as needed before sending.

Tural Babashov
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths