🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » cannot access account because of wrong answer...
Page options
rfmandawe
Community Member

cannot access account because of wrong answer to security question

I created my first upwork acount like 2 to 3 years ago. Naturally, I can't remember the exact date anymore. Then I got busy with things in life especially, escpecially with work. 

Then last week I started to try accessing it again but I could not anymore.It says it needs to make sure it's me. It requires me to answer my security question which I dont remember myself setting up one. I tried all singers that I can think of to no avail. It says ""Oops! Answer is incorrect. So I clicked on "Forgot your security question" link and ticket was created. 

So they replied asked me a number of questions, probably for security reasons in order for them to reset my security. However, only one of  the five questions I was able to answer and until now I haven't heard anything from. 

I hope someone will be able to let me know if there's another way for me to retrieve my original account. Like a contact number that I cant call to access my account again.

Thanks much

1 REPLY 1
felixmena
Community Member

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

A member of our team is reviewing your case and will contact you to further assist you.

Felix
Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths