cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile is under review

Yara G Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
71 of 827

Hello,

I'm also having the same issue, it says that it should be reviewed within 24 hours but that was more than a week ago.

Sam O Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
72 of 827

Anybody can explain to me these steps?

How can I resubmit a profile when the profile still has the 24hrs warning?

Gurdit S Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
73 of 827

Hello,

It has been 5 weeks .. my account still has not been activated.

Kindly please let me know what needs to be done to get it working.

Thank you

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
74 of 827

Gurdit & Yara,

We apologize for the delay. The team will review your profiles as soon as possible and you will be updated regarding the outcome of the view directly.

~Nina
Untitled
Adam B Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
75 of 827

Hi, My friend is having a problem with his profile approval. He has outstanding skills in the area he works in and a great portfolio from his 8+ years experience in professional environment. He would be a great fit to the existing pool of freelancers and by creating awesome work he would make all clients satisfied and your website even more successful. It would be a pity if his profile gets rejected because of an automated system so could maybe a human review it and make a decision. Your efforts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Adam

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
76 of 827

Hi Adam,

Just to confirm that profiles are reviewed by our team one at a time, this is not an automated process.
Please note only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for his/her skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance.

Untitled
Kristina M Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
77 of 827

Hi,

I have the same problem. How I can resolve it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Kristina

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
78 of 827

Hi Kristina,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been approved. You may log in to your profile and check. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Patricio S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
79 of 827

Hi Valeria,

my profile is also due of the expected time to be approved. 

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Regards 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
80 of 827

Hi Patricio,

Your profile has been accepted! Please click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects credited to your account.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS