🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » profile is under review
Page options
d_fedorovich
Community Member

profile is under review

Hello, My friend have a problem. She received such message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"It is almost 72 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What she can do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Dmitriy,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to your friends profile?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

902 REPLIES 902

To whom it may concern,

It has been over 12 hours since I submitted my profile for approval. I registered about 18 hours ago for an account with Upwork, but my account has still not been approved. May I inquire on the status and request for the profile to be approved so I may submit proposals? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Byran

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryan,

I checked and your account is already approved.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Goodluck in freelancing, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
walsmay
Community Member

hi, my account has not been approved yet, someone help

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irungu,

Our team has sent you a ticket with detail explanation about your status and steps you will need to take in order to resolve this. 
You can find your tickets on this Link, if you have any questions about this fell free to post them on your ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork
avswork
Community Member

Hi There,

I am waiting for my profile to be approved. I keep getting message that your profile will be reviewed within 12 hrs. It is already more than 72 hrs and my profile is still under review.

Please resolve it.

Thanks,

Vishal

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vishal,

Your profile has been approved, happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello sir i have need little help can you please someone let me know how can i check my account is aprroved or not or please someone check my account and let me know please 

I checked your profile and it has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork, Arslan!

To help you get started, our team has compiled these freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on Upwork. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Can anyone Help me To Approve my Profile and also verify?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Hamed,

Your profile has been accepted, you will only need to chose a membership plan and you can start bidding. Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much Goran.
I want to process Identity Verification also.
How it will?

Hi Hamed,

If its needed our team will request this, sending you a ticket with detail explanation on how to finish this process. 
If you would like to read more details about this check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
6e445255
Community Member

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

Hello.

How long should it be approved? Mine has been for 12 hours already!

Thanks for your time.

I checked your profile and it has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork, Robert!

To help you get started, our team has compiled these freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on Upwork. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Kindly let me know if my profile is approved or not.

Thanks

Hi Gunjan,

Our team will reach out to you in up to 24 hours and let you know about the status of your application. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Upwork community, 

Its been more than 24 hours that I have been receiving a message:  "Your profile is under review, You should hear back within 12 hours."

I haven't received a mil from the upwork team either.

I am just curious what the status is.

Thanks in Advance,

Devansh.

Hi Devansh,

Your profile has been accepted, happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran V, 

Really appreciate the prompt reply.

Regards,

Devansh.

Why my profile is still not approved? I have been waiting for the approval for more than 15 hours. Not even a response. Somebody please help me. Check my profile.

Hi Joel,

Your profile has been accepted, happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Can someone help me to  understand whether my profile is approved or not. I am really excited to start my journey as a freelancer via Upwork. 

Hi Priyanka,

Your profile has been accepted as well, happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am able to see your profile so it must be active.  However, you must be a little more patient if you're waiting for communication from Upwork.

Hi Goran, But I am not able to submit proposals. The moment I click the submit button, message is displaying your profile is under review. 

Hi Priyanka,

If you have not, you will need to chose a membership plan so that you can submit proposals. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connect and select a plan.

If you would like to read more details about this check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks...  It is working now

Its been more than 24 hours now and my profile is still under review. The notification said that i should hear from you after 12 hours and ive been waiting for it. Hoping for your soonest response. Thank you

Hi Upwork! I have submitted my profile for approval, but still haven't received any email after 12 hours, if it is approved or not. There is also no comment above my profile, which usually states as 'under review' or to 'resubmit'. I tried reloading everything, but to no avail. Also tried logging off and in again, again no changes. Please help. Thanks.

It's 24 hour turn around. 24. Not 12. 24.

Thanks.

And how would you know what it normally says on a profile under review? You an expert on making upwork profiles?

Hi. The comment of 'profile under review' appears after submitting/resumbitting my profile. I was  just stating what I saw, not based on my expertize or anything. I am new here. Thanks.

Hi Fritzel,

I can confirm your profile has been approved.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi. I haven't  received any confirmation email. Also, I still got 0 connects. I thought I can have 60 connects per month, under basic membership plan? Thank you.

Hi Fritzel,

Please click on the 0 Connects link and select a membership plan, in order to receive the firs allotment of Connects. Please also review our freelancer resources before you start using them and submitting proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi. Just checked it again, after signing out and in, I got my connects. Thank you! 🙂

Hi. I submitted my profile for approval last Dec. 12 and until now it is still under review. Please help. Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry for the wait, Cassandra Grace. Your profile is already approved.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Goodluck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Inorder to subimit any proposals its displaying the message that

Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.
But it was showing the same message for almost 35 hours. Could you please help me ??
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths