🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » using payoneer
Page options
6cbbcf4e
Community Member

using payoneer

Hello, I am new to upwrok. I want to use payoneer for my payment, and I did some setting, but how can I make sure the  my upwork account is linked with payoneer. I did everyihing in get paid, and have some numbers there ( Payoneer Debit Card - 6cb......)  but cant find those nbrs on my payoneer account? 

Is it all set or how can I check.   Even if I want to edit, its not possible? please give me some gudiance 

Thanks a lot

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Goran,

I understand your concern with this, and to clarify the number you`re seeing here on Upwork is your Upwork username.

Unfortunately, we are not able to check and share additional details. If you`re not sure that you`ve added your own Payoneer account I would suggest removing it and then adding it again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Goran,

The numbers you`re referring to are your username, I would also like to confirm that your payment method is active.
Unfortunately, you can't edit your payment method. At the moment you can only remove it and add it again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your answer.

But I am still confused

in uppwork  Get Paid menu says : Payoneer Debit Card -  **Edited for Community Guidelines**...

and on payoneer my customer code is Customer ID  **Edited for Community Guidelines**.... 

the numbers of accounts are not the same, and I was lookig all over payoneer and cant find numbers that are shown in upwork. 

Can you please help me? I dont want to send my money to somebody esle. 

Hi Goran,

I understand your concern with this, and to clarify the number you`re seeing here on Upwork is your Upwork username.

Unfortunately, we are not able to check and share additional details. If you`re not sure that you`ve added your own Payoneer account I would suggest removing it and then adding it again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths