🐈
» Forums » Support » ACH withdrawal not received
Page options
de9e5957
Community Member

ACH withdrawal not received

Hi,

I made an ACH withdrawal on the 2nd of September.  I have gotten the money yet. 

1 REPLY 1
28df5aed

Hi Adeola,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Upon checking, I see that your recent withdrawal has been processed already. While there are times when the funds are received immediately at your bank, ACH withdrawals may take until five business days to arrive at your bank. This is because processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Then, we can only initiate a trace after 5 business days.

In addition to that, International payments flow through several international and local banks before reaching you. Also, in some cases, an intermediary or local bank in your country might put a temporary hold on a payment for any number of reasons. The amount of time it takes to receive a payment can vary depending on banking regulations in your country.

That said if more than 5 business days passed and your funds have not been deposited into your account by September 8, you may contact Upwork Support (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us )  so they can initiate a trace and try to locate the funds. 

Hope this helps!

~ Angelica Mikaela
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths