🐈
» Forums » Support » Account Suspended
Page options
hk1997
Community Member

Account Suspended

Please resolve my issue !!
I am not able to submit proposals as it says "you can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.".
However, when I submitted an appeal to unsuspend my account they responded that my account is not suspended. Please resolve my issue.
I'm not getting a proper support on this. I've been only asked to clear cache & cookies & I've tried it several times but doesn't work. Also, the same issue persists on mobile app. There must be a technical issue then. Please investigate this matter.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hassaan,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,779 REPLIES 1,779
57e32138
Community Member

I have entered my credit card information which has no issues anywhere else, and as a back-up I have added a pay pal as well. But I keep receiving a message "We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now." and that my account is restricted.

I am not sure how to reach out to support as the Chat bot just sends me articles. 

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your billing method. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
80428eac
Community Member

Hi all, 

My account is on hold from many days, I've already done everyprocess and provided needed things. I see the progress is so slow, I'm not getting any reply from the team. 

It will be a please if a dedicated person can look upto my case: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/46616559

Thanks

9797169b
Community Member

Hey Upwork,

My account is on hold. I am a verified freelance with approve 400+ earnings. Tomorrow I received another. I attached the bank account and they asked for the identity verification. Pls, give me a response as soon as possible. It really means a lot to me. I am your trusty freelancer and this is my only asset of earning. I went through the link and tried to submit it but the OTP is not receiving on my account also there is the error of being maximum limit we send as you see in screenshot attached below.

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I see that you've been coordinating with the appropriate team about your account concerns. Please allow our team 24-48 hours, and you will get an update on your ticket here and your email once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9797169b
Community Member

Thanks, Arjay for replying back. I didn't receive OTP for further verification.  Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. I have all the document required. Let me clear that my ID card name is Ahmed Raza while the account of bank is made on Ahmed. The rest are the same eg my cnic or all the things.

villar88
Community Member

Hello Community. I already write a post from 04/22/2024 Solved: Re: Account Suspended - Page 43 - Upwork Community and a Moderator "NikolaS". member from upwork tell me. "Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further." i have more of ONE MONTH suspended and all the time the upwork support tell me, wait we will work over your problem and nothing happend. How much time i need to wait more for this problem is solve.???? I dont understand why is so bad the support. I have more of 9 years working in upwork and is the first time that something like that happening. 

Anyone can really help me please and not only tell something. "false expectations".

It is common, no more fast support. Refresh your ticket with updates and additional questions. No other ways.

b68338f3
Community Member

Hello,

I don't know why I'm suspended. I posted a job and can't see why I'm suspended.

I'm also add a paying method (Paypal). 
Is the reason the manual view of my identification?

I think there was a misunderstanding, I have written the job with AI and that I need help for my thesis, but the help was  installing of a given local website (with instructions ) from the university not the theses itself.

Regards

Halil

Hi Halil,

I can see that team reached out to you already about your account. You can check the information in this ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
335a50c4
Community Member

Dear Recipient,

My upwork client account is showing as temporarty on hold to the freelancers since yesterday and they are unable to accept my offer. Please advise me how to resolve this issue at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
1354bfad
Community Member

My new account is suspended/says I need updated billing.  I tried to chat with support but the bot just keeps saying to check my email (no email) or to go to upwork academy.  How do I get help on this?  I tried adding a new billing method, but it still says I'm suspended/need to update billing

Check your tickets here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests

Maybe something useful there.

Unfortunately there is nothing there

1354bfad_0-1714419152484.jpeg

Should be threre.

Dont worry, some moderator here will create ticket for you when read your topic. Keep eye at updates.

Is there any way to get their attention?  I still don't have anything.  This is so weird, I just want to hire someone lol

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9c92290d
Community Member

upwork have sent me this notice We encrypt your data and will securely share it with our ID verification partner and any government that requires reporting income .  !! and i suspended my account while i have running work and i already have verfied and make all the steps and id document i don not the problem i contact them and they still suspend me even when i make all the steps right 

Hi Abdullah,

I see that you've reached out to our support team and raised a ticket about your account status concerns. Please continue coordinating with the team through that ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths