๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Account Suspended
Page options
hk1997
Community Member

Account Suspended

Please resolve my issue !!
I am not able to submit proposals as it says "you can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.".
However, when I submitted an appeal to unsuspend my account they responded that my account is not suspended. Please resolve my issue.
I'm not getting a proper support on this. I've been only asked to clear cache & cookies & I've tried it several times but doesn't work. Also, the same issue persists on mobile app. There must be a technical issue then. Please investigate this matter.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hassaan,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,779 REPLIES 1,779

Should be threre.

Dont worry, some moderator here will create ticket for you when read your topic. Keep eye at updates.

Is there any way to get their attention?  I still don't have anything.  This is so weird, I just want to hire someone lol

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9c92290d
Community Member

upwork have sent me this notice We encrypt your data and will securely share it with our ID verification partner and any government that requires reporting income .  !! and i suspended my account while i have running work and i already have verfied and make all the steps and id document i don not the problem i contact them and they still suspend me even when i make all the steps right 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

I see that you've reached out to our support team and raised a ticket about your account status concerns. Please continue coordinating with the team through that ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths