🐈
» Forums » Support » Agency - Payment withdrawal issue
Page options
shahidanwar
Community Member

Agency - Payment withdrawal issue

When attempting to withdraw funds from both my agency account and freelancer account to my local bank, the withdrawal requests were rejected, and the payment method was subsequently disabled. After re-enabling the payment method and trying again, I encountered the same issue.

I reached out to support, and they advised me to re-enter my details without any special characters. I followed their guidance, but the payment still automatically reversed after a 6 to 12 hours after the payment is processed.

The support agent suggested checking with my bank or verifying if my account was inactive. However, my account remains active as I regularly receive payments from the United States. It appears that Upwork support has not been able to provide a satisfactory solution to this issue.

Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6
faisalsamroz01
Community Member

I'm aslo facing this you found any solution?

PradeepH

Hi Shahid,

Thank you for your patience regarding the problem with your payment method. Our support team has advised you to contact your bank and confirm the payment details. This is the best way to solve this problem. Alternatively, you can add another payment method to receive your funds.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Your support agent has replied and I have checked with my bank as well.

They have verified everything. They are saying the issue from Upwork side.

Now tell me what should I do?

My problem still remains. 

Hi Shahid,

It would be best to continue communicating with the support agent assisting you right now so they can further check the issue on our end. Please update your ticket should you have additional questions or concerns. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey, I did talk to him continously but everytime he replies the Upwork marks it as solved. Which is not true.

MaB

Hello Shahid, 

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear that your withdrawals are rejected. 

I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

Thank you!

~ Bianca
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths