🐈
» Forums » Support » Apply for job disabled / Passwords
Page options
21e52c4c
Community Member

Apply for job disabled / Passwords

Hello, 

I am newly registered as a freelancer and the Apply Now button is disabled, Could anyone check it, please? 

On a second note, I subscribed to log in through my Apple ID and sometimes it says join by email, and then it goes to Apple ID, i guess I have a problem logging in, how can I be assisted?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rania,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
d718b755
Community Member

Hi Rania,

This seems to be tech glitch.

Reach out to Upwork support

It's actually quite easy! First, go to the Help Center's navigation bar and select the Contact Support  option. Then, click on the Chat with Upwork button. Upwork chatbot is there to assist you and has answers to 80% of the questions customers like you have.

You may find this article helpful: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008783494-How-do-I-reach-Upwork-Support?source=search

Do let me if you get stuck somewhere

Thank you, Aditya,

I'm sorry but I can't find the "Chat with Upwork option?" 

I clicked on the help and support and there is no option to chat with Upwork!!

Kindly advise 

Hi Rania,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I checked your account and can confirm that the account has been temporarily placed on hold due to an expired card. To restore your account, please remove the expired card. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, 

I removed the expired card, however, the primary card linked to my client account is functioning. 

Can you please check if all is ok, because still the apply now button is disabled.  

Hi Rania,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
21e52c4c
Community Member

Great! Thank you

21e52c4c
Community Member

Arjay, i need someone to help me with the passwords, because i might have two log ins, one with apple id and the other with email, how can I fix this?

Hi Rania,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

I hope this message finds you well. My "apply now" button is disabled.

Please advise

Thank you

Hi Pauline,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while applying for jobs. I checked your account and it looks like your account has been temporarily restricted. You can refer to the notification sent to your registered email address for more information and the next steps to restore your account. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
21e52c4c
Community Member

Thank you Aditya,

i'm sorry but i can't find the "Chat with upwork option?" 

i clicked on the help and support and there is no option to chat with upwork !!

Kindly advise 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths