🐈
» Forums » Support » Army of bots in the list of freelancers
Page options
e79ddb82
Community Member

Army of bots in the list of freelancers

Hello upwork. Are you going to do something with the army of generated profiles?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
e79ddb82
Community Member

Hey @Arjay M
I would appreciate to know a reason why screenshot above showing a list of generated profiles was deleted. 
Thank you

Hi Vitali,

We genuinely appreciate you reporting suspicious activities on the platform. Please be aware that including names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing is prohibited here in the Community.

You can always report this information directly to Upwork if you suspect an issue, but posting it in the Community is inappropriate. I've shared your report to the appropriate team for further review. They'll look into these profiles and take action accordingly if necessary.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e79ddb82
Community Member

Here's updated screenshot not showing "personal" generated information of fake inviduals:
Out of six pages of search results, approximately four pages are occupied by repetitive profiles.
You can easily check it by yourself.

e79ddb82_0-1701898255113.png

I'd like to know what upwork is going to do with that problem which definitely affects freelancers since these profiles are mixed with real ones.
Thank you.

melroen
Community Member

That is flagrant and disturbing...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths