🐈
» Forums » Support » Availability badge
Page options
thephotoshopdude
Community Member

Availability badge

Would turning off my availability badge affect my JSS or job invitations?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Nitin,

This should not directly affect your JSS. Your JSS reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your (or your agency's) relationships and feedback. You can check this help article to learn more about what affects your score. 

The availability badge is a new way for you to let potential clients know you are ready for new projects. You’ll be able to use Connects to add a blue “Available now” badge to your profile, which will also be visible to clients who find you in search results. You can see how many invites you are getting while using the badge on your My Stats page. You can find this information under Find Work > My Stats

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Nitin,

This should not directly affect your JSS. Your JSS reflects your overall contract history with your clients and is based on your (or your agency's) relationships and feedback. You can check this help article to learn more about what affects your score. 

The availability badge is a new way for you to let potential clients know you are ready for new projects. You’ll be able to use Connects to add a blue “Available now” badge to your profile, which will also be visible to clients who find you in search results. You can see how many invites you are getting while using the badge on your My Stats page. You can find this information under Find Work > My Stats

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths