🐈
» Forums » Support » Bank card verify ID information
Page options
007fa97f
Community Member

Bank card verify ID information

I'm a client. I saw the notice on September 13 and asked me to upload the ID photo of my bank card. I uploaded on September 13. Today, I checked the card status and it still shows inactive. The Freelancer I have agreed to cooperate with is waiting for my offer. I can't crate offer because my card is inactive.

What the ID audit is related to? Is it Upwork audit or bank audit? Could you give me a rough reference time? I need to give Freelancer a definite answer and solution. Do I need to upload a real ID photo as my profile photo?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Zhijun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Zhijun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
007fa97f
Community Member

Thank you! My card was approved.

Glad to hear that, Zhijun. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths