🐈
» Forums » Support » Can not Change my Profile name
Page options
0c27b932
Community Member

Can not Change my Profile name

Hi there,

I'm new to Upwork and made my account and closed my account for a personal reason. Then I got back my Account. I made my profile with my preferred name and not my legal name. That's why I want to change my Profile name. I have already tried to reset my legal Name to match my NID Card. But the problem is when I am trying to change my name and update it showing that my name will be changing within 48 hours. But it didn't. then I spoke with Upwork then discussed that and Upwork chat gave me the instructions then he told me to submit a photo of my NID Card. However, there is no identity verification section to submit my valid documentation. In this case, What should I  do now? And Yeah I must need and I want to change my profile name to match my NID.  I'm able to provide a government ID to verify my identity. 

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer. 

Many thanks

Shamim

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Samim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths