🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't get Contact Support to work, connects a...
Page options
carol825
Community Member

Can't get Contact Support to work, connects are gone, Membership and Connects will not populate...

I should have more than enough connects still in my account. They were there a couple of days ago. Now, it says zero. Your Contact Support is not working. Membership and Connects is not populating. Please let me know when this will be fixed.

9 REPLIES 9
carol825
Community Member

Contact Support is not working, Membership and Connects page is not opening, all my connects are gone and they were all there a couple of days ago. I called and cannot get a live agent. Is anyone checking these messages? I also left Feedback but haven't heard from anyone.

Hi Carol,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you once your report is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
stepinsolution
Community Member

From Last 3 days i am trying to open an membership & connect page from agency settings for selecting the plan from basic to agency plus  but everytime it shows loading there i some issue on loading that page as all other setting pages are opening perfectly but only the (membership & connect) page is not able to load .

Hi Pratik,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while loading your membership page. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same issue with my agency. On top of that, I can't create a support ticket. Please help!

Hi Anna,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same issue with my agency. On top of that, I can't create a support ticket. Please help!

andrada_farcas
Community Member

This error prevents me from adding new members to the agency. I'm unable to reach human support via the bot and haven't been able to locate an email address to report this issue. I need this issue solved. What can I do?

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 09.05.36.png

Hi Andrada,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths