🐈
» Forums » Support » This Job from enterpise looks odd to me
Page options
naaim-sajjad
Community Member

This Job from enterpise looks odd to me

Hi Support

So I saw this advertisement from the company and I sent proposal. Since this is an enterprise and spent around 4.1 M already with multiple clients so I am sure it has been vetted by Upwork. However during the interview questions, I felt something weird and odd. The person operating their account does not seems to be professional and the querstion he is asking is not suitable either. I am afraid one of the following three things could happend.
1- The account is hacked by someone and that person is now trying to scam people using the reputation of the account.
2- It could be possible the whole company is not legitmate and they are purchasing crypotcurrency using some illegal funds.
3- Or it could be only me who find this odd but company and evertything fine. However I would appreciate if you guys can check my conversationa dn client history maybe their login details(IP address) etc.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

this is job post link
Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
naaim-sajjad
Community Member

Sorry for typo, Enterprise* 

NikolaS

Hi Naaim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your response.
Update: The customer wanted me to purchase cryptocurrency and pay on a website, with the promise of receiving payment via Upwork. I refused this service, citing that it is against Upwork's policies. However, there appears to be something amiss. Please update me once you've checked into this. Thank you.

Hi Naaim,

I am following up to let you know that our team reviewed your report and took appropriate actions on the client's account.

Thank you for your patience while we were looking into this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths