Page options
aibulat
Community Member

Cant buy connects or change membership

Cant buy connects or change membership, please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that the issue with purchasing Connects and upgrading Memerships is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
NikolaS

Hi Aibulat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f84a30c5
Community Member

Hello Annie am having trouble with Buy Connects, and it does not appear that can get in touch with Customer Support to get this resolved.

Regards,

Muhammad Nauman

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shivam3521
Community Member

I am not able to purchase connects for my profile

Here is the image, Also I am not able to create a support ticket. 

Hi Shivam,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble purchasing Connects. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks a lot for a quick response. 

Not able to purchase Connects

Hi Ahmad, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing? If possible, please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
saifi_randhawa
Community Member

Hi, I have same issue and also i am not able to see upwork chatboot for requst to ticket. I am confused my profile connects also showing '0'.
Thanks!

Hi Tasaddaq,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aea0e49b
Community Member

Hi Nikola!

Same issue I have.

*Failed to load the Connects transaction details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.*

Please help.

Thanks

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eanne,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ganiyat1408
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

Im also having the same problem. 

I have log in from different device, the error is still the same. 

Kindly help resolve.

Thanks. IMG_20240206_092256_578.jpg

Hi Ganiyat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks Luiggi

df53e000
Community Member

Dear concern,

My name is Towhidul Islam, and my user ID is df53e000. I was trying to change my membership plan for Buy Connect but failed. Can you please tell me what kind of problem there is with my Upwork account? I already sent a mail to **Edited for Community Guidelines** but have not received a response from there. Please help me. Can anyone give me a customer support email ID to solve this problem? 
Below is my profile link. 
Please see the attachment for detailed information.

Thank you
Towhidul Islam

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Towhidul,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
17170dbf
Community Member

Hi ArjayM. I have the same problem. 

Hi Egor,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that the issue with purchasing Connects and upgrading Memerships is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths