🐈
» Forums » Support » Certificate of Earning Is not showing my midd...
Page options
mfaisalashfaq
Community Member

Certificate of Earning Is not showing my middle name (incomplete name)

My certificate of earning is not showing my middle name (incomplete name), I need it to be fixed so that I can apply to open a bank account please help. My complete name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** Faisal **Edited for Community Guidelines** and in the certificate, it is showing as **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I have attached the screenshot.

Can anyone from the Upwork team help me resolve this issue, it's kinda urgent for me. 
Thanks. 

(The ID verification documents I have submitted to Upwork shows my complete name)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I checked with the team and you should be all set now! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I checked with the team and you should be all set now! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much Aleksandar!

I also have the same issue, 

my certificate of earning is also not  showing my middle name (incomplete name), I need it to be fixed so that I can payment can be transferred successfully to my bank account.

May anyone from the Upwork team help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks. 

(The ID verification documents I have submitted to Upwork show my complete name)

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Mairaj, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team. They will reach out to you directly through an email support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mohammad_zaib
Community Member

I too have the same issue. My middle name is not showing on my certificate of earnings. The documents I provided for ID Verfication contains my full name.

Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Hi Mohammad Zaib,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths