🐈
» Forums » Support » Certificate verification issue.
Page options
fb241335
Community Member

Certificate verification issue.

it's been over 2 months and my certificate still pending verification , please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Omar,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding your Certificate verification. I've escalated this to the relevant team and can confirm that it is now verified. The team also contacted you via a support ticket with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
LuiggiR

Hi Omar,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding your Certificate verification. I've escalated this to the relevant team and can confirm that it is now verified. The team also contacted you via a support ticket with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
136ec323
Community Member

Hello,LuiggiR

Same problem with me

Hi Sadia, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will review your certificate as soon as possible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
136ec323
Community Member

I Added manual certifications on Upwork almost 10 days ago, but still, those 3 certificates show in Pending, I want to know within how many days those 3 certificates can be show in my Upwork.

If you put the certificate caode manually,provide exact certification code

a708b4b6
Community Member

Hi, it's been several days since I added my AWS certificate through credly and it's still showing pending verification. Please help. Thanks

Hi Diwakar,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing your certification. I have shared your concern with the relevant team and one of our team members will review and update your account as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, Pradeep,

I Added Google Ads Search Certification manual certifications on Upwork please verify it.

Regards

Irfan Khan

136ec323
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I completed my Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certificate and added in to Upwork and also mailed the certificate on Upwork, Please approve it.

Hi Sadia,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Luiggi, Please approve my completed Certificate on Upwork.

Hello Luiggi,

Please approve my 2 Hubspot certificates and my Google Analytics Certificate on Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths