🐈
» Forums » Support » Client Feedback Dissapeared
Page options
d6493104
Community Member

Client Feedback Dissapeared

Hi, the most recent completed job on my profile; "Web Design Needed - Quick Turnaround (10-15 Pages)" When it was completed, the client left a 5-star review and I left a rating for them as well. The rating showed on my profile and now all of a sudden it shows no feedback given. What happened please?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ibuanuoluwa,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the feedback was removed on the client's request.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, so how does that work exactly? The client can request to remove a feedback they made? So what happens to my JSS score??

I honestly think that is absolutely not fair and not being truthful. The client rated me 5-stars because I did a wonderful job and I rated them 3-stars because they were literally awful and I felt other freelancers had to know, so I left a comment detailing my experience. So the client gets in touch with you and you remove both the review on their profile and on mine?

Please who exactly at Upwork decided that was a good idea? So what's the point of allowing me to rate clients if they can simply just get y'all to remove it????? I honestly wonder why i'm still on Upwork

Hi Ibuanuoluwa,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. I can see that the client reached out to us and requested a feedback removal. We certainly understand that feedback is important to any business or professional. I've shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths