🐈
» Forums » Support » Client didn't pay
Page options
4737b323
Community Member

Client didn't pay

I did one task a month to two months ago. After my task is finished, it has to pass quality inspection. While quality inspection continues, my job is listed in the active proposal. After almost a month of quality inspection, I messaged the employer, but the employer did not respond, and suddenly today my job is not listed in the active proposal and I am not paid for the work I have done. What I should do?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Luqman,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the client. I do not see any active contract on your Upwork account. Please note that you need to accept an offer from the client before you start working on the job. Any work submitted to the client before accepting an offer will not be covered by Upwork Payment Protection. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have accepted an offer from the client through messages. While I was working on the task, the proposal was listed in the active proposal, and when I was finished with the task and during my task quality inspection, the proposal was still listed in the active proposal. But suddenly yesterday the proposal was listed out and I don't know what to do. Can you access my messages with the client?

4737b323
Community Member

I have accepted an offer from the client through messages. While I was working on the task, the proposal was listed in the active proposal, and when I was finished with the task and during my task quality inspection, the proposal was still listed in the active proposal. But suddenly yesterday the proposal was listed out and I don't know what to do. Can you access my messages with the client?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths