🐈
» Forums » Support » Client is has not receiving the email related...
Page options
bd29e8d7
Community Member

Client is has not receiving the email related to the direct contract

Hi, I 've tried multiple times to send direct contrat to my cusotmers, but they do not receive emails with contracts... please look into this and advise.

Best,

Abid 

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Abid,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble faced by your client in receiving a Direct contract email. It's a common issue that important emails can sometimes be mistakenly filtered into the Junk or Spam folders. Advising your client to check these folders is a good first step. Additionally, they can mark the sender as 'Not Spam' to ensure future emails arrive in the inbox. Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your response, very good response must appreciate that. Yes, we did check that unfortunately did not mention in my earlier message. Please advise, as each time I try Direct Contract I run into some sort of issues, last time client was unable to proces the payment, and now client is not receiving the direct contract emails at all.

Best,

Abid

Thank you for following up. Abid. 

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths