🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Clients with Un-verified Payment Method
Page options
87d5677d
Community Member

Clients with Un-verified Payment Method

Dear Sir

This is to bring to your's Notice, that there are many Clients Roaming Freely in Upwork with Un-verified Payment Method. They post Jobs with 10 to 20 Connects.

Whenever Freelancer Submit Proposals Investing 10 to 20 Connects, these Clients Dis-appears & becomes In-visible.

This is the Request to Upwork & their Teams to Block & Throw these Frauds & Scammer Clients from Upwork Platform, who comes with the Un-verified Payment Methods, posting Jobs with 10 to 20 Connects.

Kindly, Take Action.

Waiting for your's responses asap.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
4af1adb9
Community Member

Adding more to #Romel R comment, these kind of clients even invite freelancers to come private on Telegram etc and then they ask for money as a Security Fee. Resultantly, beginners/ innocents pay them too this money. These scammers/ frauds must be dealt with irony hands.

In this case you should report them on upwork. If they are found to be fraudulent they will be removed and you will get your connects back.

Dear Muhammad

I really understand & acknowledge, these Troubles & Problems we are facing in Upwork. I really appreciate that you have presented your's Real Experience, regarding this.

This will be more considered & acknowledged by Upwork, if you can Highlight these Real Problems, Briefly in Explanations, in Paragraphs.

Till then

Best Regards

Romel R

PradeepH

Hi Romel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience and I understand your concern. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about team's initiatives. Feel free to check this post for and update from our Trust & Safety team and their efforts around addressing these issues.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Sir

This has been a Very Serious Problem on Working in Virtual Upwork Platform. We are Giving Solutions to the World Wide Web Clients ( www Clients ) Virtually, in the Internet.

Hence it is Challenging & Tougher to Acknowledge & Recognise, the Nature of the www Clients.

I really believe you & your's Upwork Team will Trouble Shoot these Bugs, provide Safety & Security, Educate Us & our's Respective Clients.

Let Us Build Up Virtual Civilization in our's Upwork Society.

Thank you so much again for your's kind responses.

Best Regards

Romel R

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths