🐈
» Forums » Support » Customer Support - New Freelancer - request C...
Page options
roadmapmetrics
Community Member

Customer Support - New Freelancer - request Client to be reviewed

Thought I would post this again since it's been weeks w/ no response related to messages I flagged in a chat, Upwork support requests, request on Upwork social media accounts twitter, facebook, linkedin (save a link to support) and no response from my previous forum post.

-----------------------------

I was scammed by an Upwork Client in January; the dollar amount was low therefore I just decided to let it go.  Recently I realized, as a result of this incident, and because I am new to providing freelance services on this platform, my Client Success Rate dropped below 60%.

As per instructions from the Chat bot, I flagged the message correspondence with the “Client” however, I am not sure if this will fully resolve the Client Success Rate issue.

I have been a consultant for over a decade and have never encountered an issue like I had with this Upwork User during my career.  I would like to continue trying Upwork, in hopes this is a rare incident, however, I am afraid prospective clients, understandably, would not engage with someone with such a low Client Success Rate.  For the sake of other freelancers as well, I truly hope this User is reviewed by an appropriate Upwork resource.

I’m feeling pretty low about this experience; I would be grateful for direct correspondence with a representative.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

I think it was client's private feedback. Upwork dont care about that and wont help you with. Sorry, but as-is.

Keep collecting good feedbacks to allign your JSS. In your case an 2-3 jobs for $300 will fix it. Also you can ask your "in progress" clients to close contracts with feedbacks.

Nah forget about it.... how can I trust UpWork at this point.   What if I get scammed out of a much larger job and UpWork will not bother to respond to absolutly any attemps for contact.  I can't afford to waste the time.  I have a feeling UpWork will continue to decline until someon buys them out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths