🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive a password reset email for an...
Page options
018b0a8e
Community Member

Did not receive a password reset email for another upwork account I am trying to log in to

Hi! I am trying to reset my password for another account. I tried to recover it and requested for a password reset email. I tried this several times but I did not receive an email. I also checked all my emails from that email account, there was no password reset email. The last time i used my account was January-February 2023.

Please assist me. It's urgent. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Erik,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble recovering your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you mentioned? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Could you check your inbox and check if you got my message? I sent you a private message thrice and they both don't appear on my private messages folder. Sorry for the multiple messages, my private messages are not showing any messages. I'm unsure if they went through. 

018b0a8e
Community Member

Could you check your inbox and check if you got my message? I sent you a private message thrice and they both don't appear on my private messages folder. Sorry for the multiple messages, my private messages are not showing any messages. I'm unsure if they went through. 

Thank you for following up, Erik. I have received your private message but I am unable to locate the account using the email address shared in your message. Could you please check the email address and resend the correct one through private message?

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths