🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058

Hi Ludmila,

Thank you for clarifying. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you so much.

db27137d
Community Member

I went the interview for the 2 offers ı sent but i dindn't get any connects. Can you please chaeck ? 

Hi Saffet,

Please allow the Connects to automatically be added to your account. If it is still not added, please let us know after 48 hours so we can check this for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
db27137d
Community Member

48 hours but it still not arrived.

Hi Saffet,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran!

I have interviewed two clients but I did not receive bounus connect. Please could you help me way?

Thanks 

Hi Ghulam,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yesterday I have invited to an interview but didn't get connects, why?

Hi Aysel,

Thanks for reaching out. Connects will be automatically added to your account -- please allow up to 24 hours for it to be automatically added to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes it will.

hi

i didn't get any connects in a while now , even so i got answered by two clients already few days ago , it was like 24 hours before and i get my connects , now nothing is happening ..

please help.

thank you

Hi Achraf,

I checked and I see you don't have any Connects due to be awarded. To clarify how it works, you would need to submit a proposal to a job first, then receive a request from the client to interview and, after you respond to that client, the bonus Connects are added to your account within 24 hours. Note that you will not receive the bonus Connects where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. You may check this help article to learn more.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello sir
Recently I submit a perposal and I got reply from my client and interview started but I did not recieved my 10 free connects ,
its been 2 days
otherwise I recieve them within 24 hours

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir

No agent has connected wit me yet through the support ticket

Can you please check and I have not received the connections yet?

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the delay. The team just reached out to you via this support ticket

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

I got interviewed this morning after applying for a job. I'm yet to receive 10 connects. Any reason why this is so?

Hi Ifunanya,

I would like to clarify that Connects will be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours to pass and let us know if you still did not receive your free Connects so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello. Please I am yet to receive the 10 connects for the last interview I attended on Monday, 9 August. Please kindly help me check it out and rectify the issue. Thank you very much.

Hi Ofure,

I'd like to confirm that your concern has been escalated to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi

I also give an interview today that is 14 August 2021  and did not get 10connects for that. Please help me with that.
Thanks!!

Hi Mivaan,

I checked and the Connects should be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for the Connects to be received.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Goran

I have interviewed 3 days ago and did not get any free connects , please check my profile.

Regards,

Irfan 

Hi Mohammed,

Could you reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the job post title so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have responded three by 3 interviews but i got only 6 connects

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I have applied for an hourly-paid job 2 days ago and got an interview with the client. But still, I did not receive 10 connects which are awarded for job interviews. Can you please guide me.?

Hi Sohaib,

Could you please share the job title with me via PM (click on my name) so that I can check the details and assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry, couldn't find a way to PM you. Kindly guide me?

Hi Sohaib,

I just followed up on your PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi cool community, I had several responses to my proposals but didn't awarded by connects, could you explain the reasons please?

Hi Gor,

Thank you for the message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! I have the same concern, I have not been able to receive free connects for responding to 8 interviews already. The last free connects I had was July 6, after that I got 8 invitations that I have responded and sent proposals to, but I'm still not getting my free connects?

Hi Meira,

Could you please send me a PM with the job post links so I can check with the team? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I have already sent you a message. Thank you!

Hi Meira,

Thank you for sending me a private message. I'll go ahead and check.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Greetings. I also not recieved connects on three jobs 

The links are: 

**Edited for community guidelines**

And unfortunately, I couldnt find the third link.

Hi Hafiz,

Please allow time for the Connects to be added to your account automatically. If within the day, you still do not see the Connects added to your account, please let us know so we can look into it for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

HI, 

I got an interview from the new client and worked for him on 27 November but I did not get bonus connects.  can you please check and let me know when I will get those connects. I can't purchase connects and just because of that I am not able to apply for jobs. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths