🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not recei...
Page options
Ashif N Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Rosalyn,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Catherine H Community Member

Hi Rosalyn, 

I just want to ask if you have already received your withdrawal. I think the same thing is happening to me. I've been on Upwork for many years and have had no problem with withdrawals till now. I usually receive the funds on the same day or the next day. But not this time.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Catherine,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your funds yet. If you allow me to check, I can see that the withdrawal was performed on 4/28 and it was successful on our end.

That said, please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Olga P Community Member

I have just been informed that my payment is going through Compliance Review. May I ask why? May I ask WHY no one deemed neccessary to inform me that the payment will go through something like this? I was also advised to add alt. payment method. May I ask what is the logic behind it since Upwork has no issues hiding important information from people that earn money for them? I can expect, given these very bad experience and absolutely unacceptable way the issue is handled by Upwork, that with the other method there will also be issues sooner or later.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Olga,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Olga P Community Member

Yes, the ticket is opened for a week now. Great service. I am updating it but agent is not, except for some copy-pasted texts and no word of explanation nor telling me when the issue will be resolved. Amazing, really feel like you earn this over 20% of my earnings. Yes, this is sarcastic. Yes, being sarcastic is all I have left now since I am without money to continue my medical treatment. 

Assist? How? No one is responding except for sending generic replies and the issue persists. That is not being assisted, that is being ignored.

And we are back to square one - my name as filed on so called "financial account" is STILL the old one, despite someone changing it manually, as in quote here:
"Regarding the name on your financial account, apologies if this has got you confused. When your legal name is being updated in our system, it doesn't automatically match the name on your financial account. What I did was manually update it for you to match your maiden name so this should be good now." <-- that is what one of agents responded. Name still wrong. I have no idea what you people are doing but something is wrong.

Dawood A Community Member

I transferred funds from my upwork to Nayapay account, but I didn't receive any money there, I contacted Nayapay helpline, and they said that Nayapay is not integrated with upwork and I need to contact upwork customer support to get my funds back. please help me in resolving this issue as I withdrew all of my money earned and I really need that right now. How to apply for payment reversal? 
the second thing is, if I have to buy connects I always buy connects from my nayapay balance, then why I didn't receive funds there, and if nayapay is not integrated with upwork, why upwork let me add the account in first place?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Dawood,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Luiggi
Olga P Community Member

Muwil A Community Member

I didn't receive payment since April 16th till now. My local bank is Bank BRI from Indonesia. I hope I get answers and help in my post as soon as possible.

Hi Muwil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Leopold F Community Member

Hello,

could someone please help me trace the transaction 573888580. It has been 8 buiness days since it was ordered and I still have not received the money in my bank account.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi Leopold,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Today is the 8th business day and we kindly ask that you give it the full day to see if the funds will be deposited into your account. If you still don't have it by tomorrow, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
Romel R Community Member

Dear Sir

I completed a Project for 5 Dollars. But, I have not received this Payment in my Bank Account which I already registered in "Get Paid" Section. Kindly, have a check in my Profile & let me know the problem for not receiving the Earned Money in my Bank Account, till now.

Waiting for your's responses.

Regards

Romel R

Hi Romel,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the amount is already available for withdrawal. You can go to this page to process the withdrawal. Feel free to reach out if you need additional assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
Romel R Community Member

Dear Annie

I received your's message. I withdrawaled the Payment, but the Payment is still not Credited in my Local Bank Account in India. Kindly, let me know, how many days does it take to get the Money Credited in my Local Bank Account in India.

Thank you so much for your's responses.

Regards

Romel R

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Romel,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. Please be aware that Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Romel R Community Member

Dear Arjay

I did understand that Direct to local bank money transfer takes 4 working days, in India. Thank you Sir, for Guiding & Informing me so much.

Thanking You

With Regards

Romel R

Md Maruf I Community Member

I have withdraw balance from upwork two days earlier.I got email about payment confirmation but i did not got any mail that payment processed and i did not get payment yet

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Md Maruf,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Oyku C Community Member

My payment was processed in 12th of April, it has been 2 weeks and I still didn't receive my payment. My bank says no payment was send to them. I need help, please.

Hi Oyku,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ayzaz S Community Member

Hi! I did a transaction from Uwpwork to Wise ACH 3 days ago, and I haven't heard from wise about that. I am worried if they didn't receive my money or they delay it. Please, can anyone let me know does this WIse thing take this much time for each withdrawl?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ayzaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct-to-local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ric Laurence S Community Member

Already received email notification that payment has been processed by upwork. Would usually only take 1-2hrs then it'd be reflected to my bank account. For 2 weeks now though, it's been delayed. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Just want to confirm. Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths