🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment Missing
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
05f79493
Community Member

My payment was processed in 12th of April, it has been 2 weeks and I still didn't receive my payment. My bank says no payment was send to them. I need help, please.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oyku,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
4464ca4e
Community Member

Hi! I did a transaction from Uwpwork to Wise ACH 3 days ago, and I haven't heard from wise about that. I am worried if they didn't receive my money or they delay it. Please, can anyone let me know does this WIse thing take this much time for each withdrawl?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ayzaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct-to-local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
riclaurence
Community Member

Already received email notification that payment has been processed by upwork. Would usually only take 1-2hrs then it'd be reflected to my bank account. For 2 weeks now though, it's been delayed. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Just want to confirm. Thank you. 

Hi Ric,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the fund withdrawal initiated today, please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cjcp
Community Member

Hi. Just wondering what happened to this? We've experiencing same issue now. When does your fund transfered to you bank account? How many days it took?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chinee Jane,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. Allow me to explain, Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Also, please be reminded that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cjcp
Community Member

Hi Arjay, thank you for you're time but you guys are saying the same thing, wait until 8 business days from the time of the withdrawal. But how can you explain this, I already received my funds on the withdrawal I just did this morning, just took few hours to be credited to my bank account. But the funds I withdrew on the 7th of July is not yet credited to my bank account. Why there's a delay on the withdrawals happened on that day. Just need more explanation. Thank you

hanhle21
Community Member

Hello, team. I requested payment on 05/05/2023 at 09:10 AM (UTC +7) and received merely a notice confirmation. I should get the same "Your payment has been processed" notification as before. But I haven't gotten it yet; I've been waiting for the withdrawal for nearly 6 hours. Could you please check this help me?

Hi Hanh,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep ! 

Thank you so much for your response! I have withdrawn successfully.

6fcafdae
Community Member

I withdraw my remaining balance to my local bank yesterday and still not reflecting till now.

6fcafdae
Community Member

I requested payment on 5/7/23 still haven't heard from upwork.  I should get the same "Your payment has been processed" I have been waiting since then how many days already.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and have now been assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
dsquare98
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I'm even tired of Upwork and their system

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
pameladgpare
Community Member

Hi,

It seems that Upwork's payment/salary system has gone back to how it used to be 5 years ago. Instead of being progressive, it has gone back to an era wherein we receive our salary after a day? I know, I know, it states that Upwork to local bank's expected date of delivery is 3-5 days from now. 

But for a few years now, we have experienced almost real-time processing of our salary (at least here in the Philippines, to our direct local banks). What happened? Was there an Upwork internal change that affected what used to be real-time processing of our withdrawal?

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
37128feb
Community Member

I withdraw the funds from upwork and set the withdraw process to direct local bank so that it will be converted fo peso. But when i withdraw my funds in upwork i suddenly got a balance error in my bank account and my funds in upwork is already $0.

Hi Jenalyn,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the withdrawal initiated today. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
526bb35a
Community Member

The amount was withdrawn on 7th May 2023. It has been 5 days still I did not receive any payment and I also contacted my bank account to know if any amount was stuck but they confirmed that I did not receive any payment. I provided all the right details of my bank account. What do I do now as there is no balance in my Upwork account now? Where is my money gone? If the payment was not successful then why is the money not back in my upwork account? 

Hello Harsh,

As you requested for a payment withdrawal on Sunday. Unfortunately, you did not receive the payment. However, I can provide you with a one-stop solution. To troubleshoot your payment issue, please visit https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001189053 and select "Payment issue" and then "Troubleshoot Payment Issue." You can raise a ticket related to your payment issue there.

If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Kind Regards,

Sanjay

Hi Harsh.,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cjcp
Community Member

Hi. Just wondering what happened to this? We've experiencing same issue now. When does your fund transfered to you bank account? How many days it took?

drazen-huterer
Community Member

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I never received  my bonus which I requested  on May 2, 2023. Tomorrow will be eight business days since. Reference ID is 579517861. 

Thank you very much!

e0a40d77
Community Member

Hello I'm new to upwork, i put my card number instead of account number when I added a new payment method and made a withdrawal. Can i still get my money back ? 

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for your message. If the transfer fails due to invalid details, your funds will be reversed to your Upwork account after 8 business days. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds after eight business days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I just received an email from upwork that my payment request is in
the process even though I used the wrong account details ( card number
instead of account number) . What should I do now?

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I can see that you've raised a support ticket about your concern. Please allow our team time to further review your case and you will be getting an update on this page once done. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
drazen-huterer
Community Member

Hi, today is eight business days since my withdrawal of bonus on May 2nd and money did not reach my bank account. Is anyone going to respod to this message and perhaps help me? thank you

Hi Drazen,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the funds in your account. Since they could still show up today, on your bank account or on your Upwork account, could you please allow the day to pass and come back if you still haven't received your funds?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, thank you for replying. I will wait to Monday cause its now weekend coming and reply to this message again if nothing changes. So far no money yet.

Hi Drazen, we are currently experiencing the same issue. May I ask if you have successfully received your funds? 

6fcafdae
Community Member

Hello, can I request to select a different method for withdrawal. It seems my withdrawal hasn't been processed yet and it's been 5 days. I need the money for something important and I didn't knew that withdrawal using local bank have a lot of process. Can I withdraw with my paypal instead if it hasn't been processed yet please. Ref ID 580307071

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
mubeenqazi
Community Member

I have recently withdrawn payment in my local account directly, but it's not credited yet; it's been around 4-5 days. 
Usually, it takes around 1-2 hours to get credited. 
Also, I am unable to open a customer support ticket.

Hi Mubeen,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~Andrea
Upwork
bibiana-ramos
Community Member

my bank did not receive the transfer of my payment.

hello, yesterday I decided to download my payment directly to my local bank, but my money is not showing up, today I went personally to my bank and they are asking me for the tracking number so that my bank can help me, please help me with this, I am asking for your kind assistance.

my bank did not receive the transfer of my payment.

hello, yesterday I decided to download my payment directly to my local bank, but my money is not showing up, today I went personally to my bank and they are asking me for the tracking number so that my bank can help me, please help me with this, I am asking for your kind assistance.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths