๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
Ashif N Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
Ufuk Y Community Member

Thanks! 

Ayhan K Community Member

I requested a withdrawal on Sunday, but my money hasn't arrived yet. When I requested a withdrawal for another amount, I received that money, but my initial request still hasn't been processed

btw, whenever I used to withdraw money, it would arrive within approximately one hour, but days have passed and I still don't have my money. Please help me

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Ayhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Also, bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals, and today is the 4th of July- a holiday in the US. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Efril Joy F Community Member

It's been 5 business days since i have initiated my transfer to my local bank which is Banco de Oro.  I processed my transaction last July 1 and until now, it hasn't arrived yet. This is the first time that I have encountered this problem since previous transaction it usually takes 2-3 days. Is there a way i can track or know how I can know the status of my transaction?

Hi Efril Joy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ryan P Community Member

Does anyone happened to encounter issues with Landbank ATM? My earnings from the previous week has not yet been credited to my account. I withdrew the funds from Upwork last Friday the 7th of July and until now it doesn't reflect to my bank account. It is strange because in notmal days, it will only take about 12 hours to reflect on my account. How can I resolve or report this? Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to Direct to Local Bank transfer initiated on your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Greek Stephen P Community Member

Has anyone noticed delayed transactions to their local banks lately?

My bank is BDO, I usually receive the transaction just 3-4 hours after withdrawing every Friday.

For the past few weeks, I have noticed a constant delay, it takes more than 6 hours to a day, then just last Friday until now it hasn't been posted to my bank, besides there was no bank holiday.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Greek Stephen,

checked and can confirm that the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Please be reminded that direct-to-local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Greek Stephen P Community Member

I have opened a ticket, it is the 12th already as the email stated should be received by today, but it didn't post. I had another transaction via Paypal last Monday it was posted today, so this solves that the issue isn't my bank. Please check on your end what went wrong since I don't want this to happen again. Still waiting for the ticket to provide me updates, as I see on this thread some individuals did state the July 7th transaction had some issue

Hi Greek Stephen,

Thank you for following up on this. However, the team has responded to your ticket with more information and further instructions on resolving the issue if you still haven't received the funds. Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team by responding to the email linked to your case, and they will surely assist you accordingly. You may also check your ticket here

~ Arjay
Upwork
Christian S Community Member

Hi Community, I have made good experience at the first trial of "early payment" but last week, after I got the Email again and was able to withdraw successfully dated Friday 7th I haven't received the confirmed withdrawal till now (Tuesday 11th). A bit frustrating. Upwork Support couldn't help. Anyhow it was only an auto bot which asked me ever 20 sec. if he was able to answer my question. Not a good week with upwork. Sorry. A bit frustrated as mentioned before. 

Hi Christian,

I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end last 7th of July. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Angelique S Community Member

Hello! Good day! I just need help with the payment I processed July 7, through direct bank. I still haven't received the money and I can't get a hold of an agent through chat. Thank you for the help!

Hi Angelique,

I see that you've contacted our support team, and a ticket has been raised. The team has provided more details and further instructions on resolving the issue. We suggest you continue coordinating with them through that ticket here so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

I do not have access to the ticket link provided, and I still did not get my payment. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Angelique,

I'm very sorry about the delay with your payment. I want to clarify  Direct to Local Bank transfers typically take up to four business days to be received. However, we can only track and investigate these withdrawals after eight business days, which in your case falls on July 20. If by that time you still have not received your funds, please don't hesitate to reach back to us here in the Community, and we'll be happy to escalate your issue further to initiate a trace. 

~ Luiggi

Thank you! I will do that. 

Muhammad Sohaib S Community Member

Hello Upwork support team, I was withdrawl of my payment at 3 July, as I read the Upwork polices so I noticed I need to wait 8 days for getting my payment even after going to 8 days I did not get me payment in my local bank account. Please have a look at this issue and solve it as soon as possible please.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have been facing a problem for a long time. I transferred my payment from Upwork to local bank around July 3rd. While Upwork told me that your payment will be transferred in 8 days - I opened a ticket with Upwork support team and also gave them my bank statement but till now the issue is not resolved nor did I find out. Why is this happening. I need your help please solve this problem as soon as possible
Thanks

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern, and the team has recently followed up with you. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you again and assist you further.

~ Luiggi

i was transfer balance on 03 July, 2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Mahmud H Community Member

I made a withdrawal on 03-07-2023 but not yet been deposited in my account. it's cross 8 business days

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths