๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Payment Delay
Page options
Ashif N Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
Delfi M Community Member

Hi! I realized that my wise account details changed, and my scheduled payment from Upwork was rejected. But I don't see the money back in upwork. What Should I Do?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Delfi,

I took a closer look at the transaction you're referring to, and it was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within four business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process.

Please let us know if the funds are still not reflected in your account after eight business days so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Aiswarya M Community Member

Hi,

I added a payment method before and I asked to get paid. I waited for 3 working days and received an email telling me that my payment was rejected. I'm trying to add my payment method on Upwork again and I'm unable to do it.
I don't understand the problem here. Kindly help me out here.

Also I'm attaching the screenshot of the rejected email and my bank payment details for reference.

Mueen N Community Member

Which bank you're using 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Aishwarya,

I can see that one of our agents has already contacted you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Muhammad A Community Member

I just withdrew money from Upwork to SADAPAY (Local Bank Transfer). Now it's been 1 day that I haven't received my payment yet. Is SADAPAY safe for withdrawal money in Pakistan? 

What to do now, I contacted SADAPAY Contact Support but they told me that the payment has not recieved yet and may be delayed by Upwork side. But when I saw Upwork transactions, the payment is successfully transmitted. Can somebody help me with this? Or is it the procedure of seven business days to get paid on Local Bank Transfer?

Sincerely,

Muhammad Ali

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Nwokocha G Community Member

Hello! I placed a withdrawal a few days ago, but I'm yet receive a mail of approval or a mail stating that the transaction has been processed. As it is, I do not know the status of the transaction.

Please kindly assist with this,

Best regard!

Hi Nwokocha,

I see that you've reached out to our support team and raised a ticket about your concern. Please allow our team time and rest assured that you'll get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Awais H Community Member

Hello,  I worked for a client on Hourly basis and my contract ends at Oct,13/2023 . it's been 12 days now I'm still waiting for the payment to showup in Overview. It's not showing anywhere not in work in progress , not in review ,not  pending and not Available . It's not showing anywhere in overview. 

Can anyone help me please !

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Awais,

I checked and saw that you've had transactions recently. You should be able to check them in your Transaction History. Please confirm the contract ID you're referring to so we can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork
Awais H Community Member

Hello Joanne, Here is the contract ID 35083641 . 

Yes I recently had a Transaction Actually It was not an hourly payment It was  a Milestone Project and it was showing from the very first day when the contract got closed. But my hourly payment is not showing and it's been almost two weeks now .

Hi Awais,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. I've checked the hourly contract you're referring to and can confirm that the withdrawal transaction was successful and should have been reflected on your account yesterday (24 October). You may validate this by visiting your Transaction History page. 

However, please know that Direct to local bank transfers are processed within four business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Awais H Community Member

It did not reflected in my account anywhere not in Pending not in review not in processing .And still it's not showing anywhere The Given date by Upwork is already gone and The withdrwal which was successfull that is a completely different payment of a different project

Sukhanpreet S Community Member

Hey, Tried getting my earnings to my local bank account. Got this (Returned Withdrawal (ref 628249115 REJECTED)), and Upwork has also deducted 0.99$ and Trying once again and it is again deducting 0.99$. Please help. I am unable to get my payment and still facing charges.

Hi Sukhanpreet,

Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Sabrine H Community Member

I have made a withdrawal automated on 25th October 2023 at 6am EST and 48hours passed and I didn't receive the "Your payment has been processed" yet , this is the first time usually I got it within 7hours maximum.

Note :the transfer is to a local bank and there's no holiday in USA or in my country.

The support wasn't helpful and I'm inquired about this as it never happened before.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Sabrine,

I'm sorry you haven't received your payment confirmation yet, but the team assisting you via your support ticket shared the correct information according to your case. Feel free to follow up with them should you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi

Thank you Luiggi, indeed but I want to understand what means a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. If you could explain please.

Hi Sabrine,

Arjay here stepping in for Luiggi. Allow me to explain the Direct to Local bank withdrawal transaction timings. Direct-to-local bank payments generally take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank.

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. If you weren't able to process the payment/withdrawal before the cut-off, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

As Luiggi mentioned, you may continue coordinating with the team through the ticket linked to your case if you have additional concerns; the team will surely assist you accordingly. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you Arjay ,The support didn't confirm if the withdrawal is processing or still yet I mean the status of the withdrawal, can you check that please? Thank you 

Guadalupe H Community Member

Hello.

I received the email notification of my payment confirmation on Wednesday. Today is Friday and I haven't received my payment. 

Can you help me with that?

Thanks.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Guadalupe,

I see that you are referring to Direct to Local Bank transaction which was initiated on Oct 25th. I appreciate your patience as we process your transaction. It may take up to four business days for the transaction to appear on your account. If you do not see the transaction on your account after eight business days, please reach out to us and we will help you resolve the issue. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Naman T Community Member

Hi

Today I have withdrawn the money from upwork and usually I receive the money like within half an hour after receiving the processed Email. But today It has not been credited till now.

Can you just let me know by what time I will receive the payment and has upwok processed it?

Hi Naman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths