🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
ijazsaleem854
Community Member

A transection of $837 was made from my upwork account but I didn't receive till now. I'm very worried. Here is the the Ref ID:490941362

Please check. I called my bank they said no transection received yet.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to has been successful on our end. Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. 

~Andrea
Upwork
waelalhassan
Community Member

Hello, I want to track my payment to my local bank

Hi Vail,

If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, we'll be happy to initiate a trace for you. Please keep in mind that business days do not include weekends or holidays in the US or your country.

~Andrea
Upwork
ijazsaleem854
Community Member

I have withdrawn $837 on wednesday but still not received. I'm worried please help

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hi. I've sent a payment request 28 hours ago and still haven’t received any confirmation email regarding the payment being processed. I knew that payment processing 

takes up to one business day or 24 hours. Can someone please look into this and let me know why it might be delayed. 

Thanks for your time!

Hi Anika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie. Thanks for the response. But I'm not talking about funds being available in my bank account. I've requested for the payment and it hasn’t been processed yet even though it has been almost 30 hours now. After I withdraw usually within 24 hours I get this email confirming that the payment has been processed by Upwork. I haven’t received it this time. 

Hi Anika,

Yup, the timeframe includes the day it was withdrawn from your Upwork account. As of the moment, the status is still "Initiated" and it may take up to four business days to be cleared. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie. Thanks but I thought within one business day, the payment is supposed to be processed by Upwork as it always happens. I know it takes more time to be available in bank account. But the request does get processed within a day by Upwork and I get an email confirmation mentioning the conversation rate and everything  usually 

Hi Anika,

Yes, usually. But from time to time, we get delays like this though rest assured that it will still follow the indicated time frame on our terms for direct to local bank withdrawals. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks a lot Annie for following up on the matter and for the assurance. This means a lot. Appreciate you taking the time for this. 

salem_abu
Community Member

Hello Pradeep. Kindly Check my withdraw . I withdreaw 28/06/22 but its not processing still now. I am very much worry abuot that. I dont knwo why . I am trying to mail upwork more then 20 times but not get any answer. Kindly solve my problem ASAP.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abu,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass please follow up with us.

~Andrea
Upwork
salem_abu
Community Member

Kindly please help. I withdraw my payment form upwork 545$ but 5 days gone i didnot receive money or any mail or notification upwork. last 3 days i mail to upwrok but not get any feedback. I mail to upwork support then i got a token for finding this isssue from upwork . I see today its now showing solved but i dont get anything. I was working with a client by hourly after few days upwork stop contract with her and mail me they get some issue form this client and then my work is stop with her but i was continue with other clients work and they pay me  there fee . In 28/06/22 i can see my avaiable balance is 545$ and then i withdraw this but i dont get this moeny till now. I dont know why this is. Kindly heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeee

This is my Ref ID: 490873270

Hi Md Abu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
aytechnosoft
Community Member

Hello upwork community,

I need one help, Actually i have withdrawal my about of $2280.68 on June 27th, 2022 but yet unable to get into my local bank account. Its almost 8 days and its too delayed. I have checked the upwork transaction status report and where showing its successfully transfer but unable to get.

I am waiting from too many days, Please do the needful. If you want a transaction screenshot, let me know I will provide it. Lookimg forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Its my agency connected to my account.

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

I didn't get money even after 8 business days. I have recently checked my bank statement and yet the amount is not reflecting.

Kindly help me.

Thanks

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that you should allow 8 business work days to pass. Weekend days do not found. Additionally, I see that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello team, 

It's been 10 days since I withdrew my amount to the local bank, but I still didn't get that. Kindly check the issue and resolve it as soon as. Now I can't wait longer, try to understand.

Thank you.

Hi Rajesh,

I see you communicated with the team earlier this week about the same transaction. Could you please follow up on that same support case by responding to it via email or here? Our Payments team will further assist you with tracing your payment. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Unable to get satisfactication. Yet the problem didn't solve. Its being 20 days but yet unable to receive my withdrawal amount in my local bank. What's the problem why its not credited. I have raised multiple tickets, connect with clients but didn't get satisfied reply all are auto generated. Kindly solve the problem soon because now i can't wait more its too much earring

Hi Rajesh.

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
70c43741
Community Member

Hi,

I have added BRAC Bank as my local bank account. I requested a payment of $200 earlier today morning. It's been 6 hours but I didn't receive my payment in Bank account yet. Any advice or solution?

N:B: I'm new in upwork and this is my first payment request

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

Hello Upwork, 

Hope you all are fine. I had withdrew my payments on July 4 yesterday morning and July 5 today morning my local Nepali Time and they were already processed from Upwork. But I have still not yet received my payment on my bank account. 

I always used to receive my payments within 30 minutes after I withdraw from Upwork. Why is this so? I contacted my bank here as well for the payment but they informed me that the payments are not deposited in my bank account.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Best Regards

Prabesh

Hi Prabesh,

~ AJ
Upwork
e4fbdf65
Community Member

491669694 ID I want to confirm my withdrawal status to a Virtual USD account via ACH

Hi Olabode,

Yes, I can confirm that payment has been processed on your account on 4-July. Please note that it may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to U.S. Bank payments through ACH. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e4fbdf65
Community Member

Thanks Arjay. I'll notify you if otherwise.

b119a92d
Community Member

Hello,

I've been reading about issues and concerns with Local Bank Transfer withdrawal, so, my question is:
1. Could someone help me get a reference ID that I can use to follow up my local bank on the funds transfer? I tried using the reference ID on upwork transaction history to check with my local bank and "Number does not exists". I need a valid reference ID to check the funds transfer to Direct Local Bank that I registered. I am 100% sure that I set-up a correct bank account.

2. Can you please confirm if my withdrawal transaction is successful?

Thank you, hope for your feedback and answer.

Aloha

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aloha, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction has already been initiated on our end.  Once it's successfully processed, you will receive an email informing you about it. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here or contact the Customer Support Team directly and they will initiate a trace for you. 

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. You may also want to check out this post in the Upwork Philippines Group for more information about Direct to Local Bank transactions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Aloha,

The reference ID generated on Upwork can only be used to trace your withdrawal using Upwork's system.

If the money is yet to reflect on your bank balance, you should wait for a total of 8 working days post the withdrawal date.

Afterwards, file a complaint here and the support will see to it.

However, you should see your payment before then, hopefully.

I hope this helped!

Community Member

Hello,

I withdraw my money direct to local bank on June 30, but still I didn't receive on my bank.

So kinddly, help me out!!

Hi Fasikaw,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie,

Could you please look into my case. I withdrew funds dated June 27 but am yet to receive them.

I have talked to my bank and they say they are yet to receive it. Plus, they want me to lodge a complaint with the sender back (please check ATTACHMENT for my bank's response)

So, is there anyway we could launch a complaint with the sender bank?

Thanks

Hi Amir, 

I'm sorry we missed seeing your post, but it looks like you're already in touch with the right team. Don't hesitate to follow up on the same ticket thread if you need further help with your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths