🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791

Hi Fabricio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f1ccc010
Community Member

I connected my bank to the Upwork account and withdrew the first amount on April 13rd. However, it hasn't been reached yet. No response status even like pending on my bank end. Looks like I lost the money.

Hi Haley,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep.

Thanks for your reply.

However, I think there should be something (just a status) on my bank account? Maybe something like 'pending' or so? I can't see anything on my bank and so I can't confirm if the payment was sent to the correct account.

mikulicmarko
Community Member

Can you help me out here, too? I have the same issue. Two times in a row I got an email from upwork that payment has been rejected by bank. Payments from week ago and before were not rejected. I have not changed anything in my bank account.

Hi Marko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I changed my bank account, that worked for me.
bhattacharjee-ki
Community Member

On 11th April 2022, I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise my previous payments get within 4 days. I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet. Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Kishanu,

We aren’t able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don’t see the funds on your account in the next 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan S , If after 48 hours no payment comes to my bank account then I will inform you again

On 11th April 2022, I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise my previous payments get within 4 days. I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet. Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

I think 8 business days were finished but payment could not be received. Please help me and trace my payment.

Hi Kishanu,

Could you please refer to and follow up on the existing ticket you have about this transaction and one of our agents will be happy to assist you with the trace.
Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
37b3aba8
Community Member

Hello, I haven't received my payment from the withdrawal that occurred on Mar 29, 2022. Ref ID: 464781697

Please assist me in this matter.

Thank you

Hello, I haven't received my payment from the withdrawal that occurred on Mar 29, 2022. Ref ID: 464781697

Please assist me in this matter.

Thank you

Hi Dmitriy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
artofpoets1
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew my money yesterday through ACH bank but still haven't received, what seems to be the issue?

Hi Syed,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aead0ac9
Community Member

"Invalid bank details" tried 3 times. Still the same issue. Don't know what to do. Need support please.

Hi Redwanullah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
857bac06
Community Member

Hello i withdrew funds into my local bank account but the funds was returned saying payment error, what could be the cause please i need answers

Thanks

Hi Alo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
art-oz
Community Member

It's been past 24hrs already, almost getting to two days and I haven't seen the money after withdrawing. The last time my payment kept getting reversed, after opening a complaint and having that solved, now this, more than 24hrs and nothing

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oz,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
art-oz
Community Member

I'm making another complaint, as the last one I made was under the comment section of someone else with a similar issue as mine. Now, this way, I can have everything in one place if I make my own post.

I made two  withdrawals from two completed milestones, each with a service charge. Milestone A, I withdrew on the 27th of April, got rejected twice, after cross checking my bank details, as I have used this bank before, I tried the third time and till date, not a word. Milestone B, I withdrew on the 2nd of May (though the money was made available in my upwork on the 1st) also got rejected. And the money has been reverted back to my upwork, the service charge still deducted from it but it has returned. As for milestone A, I haven't been credited nor has it been reverted back, not a word, it's been more than a week. I've been told to add another payment method, I only have one bank account, I cannot start creating another one just for this. I cannot link someone else's as it wouldn't bear my name and even still it's risky. Again, milestone B has been reverted, milestone A is unaccounted for. I've used this bank before , I used it last month, I ran into this issue, but after a complaint, it went through. Again, milestone B has been reverted, milestone A is unaccounted for. Thank you

art-oz
Community Member

Also, to add, milestone A was withdrawn on Friday last week, after corsschecking my bank details with the hopes that I get it on Tuesday (Monday being a public holiday). Milestone B was withdrawn on Monday with the hopes that I'd also get it on Tuesday (yesterday)so I was expecting both milestones to payout on the same day, yesterday, I got emails for both of them being processed . B reverted and A is unaccounted for

Hi Oz,

I certainly understand your concern and situation. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem with the payment method on your account. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
calatamaryann
Community Member

Hi there, I have an issue with my latest payment (04/27/2022) that was already processed to my local bank account that had been closed suddenly due to unable to maintaining balance issue. I've spoke with the bank and they've adviced me to contact Upwork support to retrieve the said payment back to my Upwork account. Please assist! Thank you so much and have a great day everyone.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mary,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that if there are any issues with your bank account the funds should be returned to your Upwork account. We can assist you in locating the funds, however, you must wait eight full business days after the withdrawal date to initiate the trace.

Feel free to let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account and we will be happy to initiate a trace for you. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
caspegina
Community Member

Hello! Good day everyone.

Please anyone can help. I withdrawn payments yesterday April 29th,2022 . I already received a confirmation that it has been processed. Usually it only takes 2-3 hrs until funds is visible to my bank account, but until today it's April 30th,2022, still i haven't received any funds coming in to my bank account.

Thanks!

Hi Gina,

I checked your account and see that you withdrew your earnings via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfers, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
appdevexpert
Community Member

Hi,

I am new to Upwork, worked for just 1 month. I earned much and made 3 withdrawals already in a month. Each time it took just 2 - 5 hours to get the message "Your payment has been processed". But last day when I tried to have a withdrawal it mailed immediately for the confirmation message, but It already passed more than 24 hours. I did not get the message "Your payment has been processed". How much time it will take?

Yes, I have searched a lot on this topic,

I got the answers, it depends on US Bank Holidays, also on my country's bank holiday. And it took 4 business days to get the money.  And if there is any problem I can track my money after 8 days in Upwork support, That's great. 

But the fact is as I learned everything it's after the "Payment Processed". I found that Payment processing time is just 2-5 hours or just within a day. After processing it take time no problem for that case, But in my case, it passed already a day and I did not get the mail about payment processing. I also searched about the US holiday, but that's not the case. 

How much it will take? or is there any problem this time? I have used already the 3 times same procedure, Those times it was so fast.

Thanks.

Hi Md. M,

Thank you for your message. Usually, a Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. You receive an email notification as soon as we process your payment. Feel free to reach us if the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days. Please also take note that weekends and bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
b891388e
Community Member

Hi, I request a payment for withdrawal last April 25, 2022 and until now I haven’t received any deposit in my bank Account. Here's my Upwork Reference ID: 471434627. Hope you can help me.

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your message. I see that your fund withdrawal was successfully initiated on your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

Until now I haven't received any deposit in my account. I request a payment for withdrawal last April 25, 2022. Please help me. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Onyx

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
caspegina
Community Member

Hello!

I requested payment on  April 29,2022,to Direct Local Bank Transfer. I already received an email that it has been processed, Usually when it is processed, i will have the funds in my account the same day, but until now i did not received it. Kindly help me with this please.

Thanks!

Just got it!  Thank you.

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your message, Glad to hear that you have already received your payment now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths