🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: the feedback is not update
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
dat d Community Member

hello the client left the feedback but my profile shows no feedback give

Amanda L Community Member

dat d wrote:

hello the client left the feedback but my profile shows no feedback give

If he just left the feedback today it can take up to 24 hours to show on your profile, and JSS won't update for 2 weeks. Give it a day. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Dat,

I'd like to confirm that the review is already showing on your profile. Could you please check again? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Amanda L Community Member

Jonathan B wrote:

I am having the same issue, completed jobs are not being added to my profile after the contract is closed out

It can take a few hours, even up to 24. If it hasn't been a full day, then wait until it has, THEN ask again. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Jonathan,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract is already showing on your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Jonathan B Community Member

Hi Johanna, thank you for the reply. The issue has been corrected. 

Yusra Idrees P Community Member

Hey! My feedback is showing only when i view it thru my own profile. But when i view it thru a different profile, I don't see any jobs. (My payment was completed yesterday and contract ended a few days back)

IMG_20220901_103325.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-01-10-33-35-995_com.upwork.android.apps.main~2.jpg

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Yusra,

Thank you for your message. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Jose E Community Member

Hi, there's some still feedback and jobs that are  not showing on my public profile, can Upwrok have that updated please? thanks!

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Jose,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sumeet M Community Member

Hi, recent completed project feedback still not showing on profile as well some other feed back are still not showing, also projet still showing in running state. 

another thing i want to know more about feedback on running projects

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sumeet,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

Regarding your questions about the feedback on running contracts. Are you referring to Mid-Contract Feedback? If so please know that with Mid-Contract Feedback, a client can choose to leave public feedback for a freelancer before a contract has ended. 

A client can choose to proactively provide Mid-Contract Feedback, or a freelancer can request feedback from the client. The contract must meet this criteria:

• 30 days have passed since the contract started
  • There was payment on the contract in the previous 30 days
  • The client has not provided feedback in the last 30 days

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Pieter B Community Member

Hello!

So, recently came back to UW and finished a job this week.

Situation:

Started the job on Monday, finished it today. An hourly contract.
The client gave me also feedback etc. so all that I can see in my archive of closed contracts.

but I cannot find it on my public profile anywhere among the other completed jobs.

I was wondering why? I kinda think because that would be added to my profile maybe end of the week? Or was there a timing when UW refreshes basically your profile to add your latest finished jobs?

I really forgot.

Petra R Community Member

Pieter B wrote:

Started the job on Monday, finished it today. An hourly contract.
The client gave me also feedback etc. so all that I can see in my archive of closed contracts.

but I cannot find it on my public profile anywhere among the other completed jobs.
I was wondering why?

Contracts will not show on the profile until payment has been made. 

Hourly contracts are billed to the client on Monday after the the work week has ended, so whatever was logged this work-week will not be charged until Monday and won't show on your profile until after the client was successfully charged.

Why would it matter?

Pieter B Community Member

Ahhhh!!!

No it won't matter too much. I just forgot how it goes again. Was more of seeking clarification.
Just noticing it because I was revamping my profile.

Just forgot how certain processes on UW work. My memory sometimes acts like a true goldfish Smiley Very Happy

Annabel H Community Member

Hi! I completed my first contract on Upwork over a day ago and got 5 Star feedback from my client but it isn't showing up on my profile, or in work history? Does anyone know why?

Faizan A Community Member

Hi Annabel !
Its takes upto 24 hours to show your completed jobs in your work history but sometimes due to caches issue it doesn't comes up. So, you can clear your caches as well.

Let me know If it works for you.

Thanks.

Arthit B Community Member

Hello,

Client gave me the ratings and feedback. I can see that in the contract but it is not showing on my profile work history. It is saying that "No feedback given". Thanks in advance.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Arthit,

If you're referring to your contract that was closed today, please be patient up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Temitope O Community Member

Thank you
Bimal C Community Member

Hi sir,

Here is my contract number 28861316. It is completed 2 weeks ago but is still not visible in work history.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Bimal,

I checked and it looks like this was an Hourly Contract that resulted in less than $1 being billed. Please know that in order for contracts to show on your profile you need to have earned at least $1 on them.

~Andrea
Farheen A Community Member

My recent contract is not showing on my profile

I have worked 2:20 hrs and earned $7.00 this untill

Mahafuzur R Community Member

thanks, bro 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths