🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Azam R Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
Vinh L Community Member

Hi Arjay,

This information is new to me, Now I know that if I want the feedback to appear I also have to give him feedback or I will get it after 14 days. 
I don't know this because I also see that other freelancers still have feedback from clients when they don't feedback from their clients back. 
Useful information Arjay, thank you, this clears my mind and answers all my questions.

Kindly regards.

Steven D Community Member

Did a very quick website function check for a client, completed work, client closed job, payed, and left feedback/rating but it doesn't show on my profile.

Are there minimum requirements on a contract to be added to work history?

I completed a project last week, client closed contract, payed,  and left positive review.

Review and rating not showing in my profile Work History.

Only my second job, shows 2 under Total Jobs, but not in Work History.

My first completed job review posted without issues.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. I can see that you had an hourly contract, this means that it will reflect after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Tama T Community Member

Hi there, I am wondering why this feedback does not show up on my profile.Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 23.01.28.png My others do. Please advise. Thank you.

Mykola A Community Member

Payment already done (money received)? Total is not zero, not refunded?

Tama T Community Member

Yes, payment is done, I posted feedback, it shows here on my screenshot but no on my profile.

Kemal Baran B Community Member

My latest feedback also hasn't shown up on my profile yet, the job was completed a few hours ago. I guess it sometimes takes a while, because I had this issue once before. I'll check again tomorrow.

Hi Tama,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that any feedback a client left will be displayed on your public profile as long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 US. However, it looks did not meet this criterion which is why the feedback is not reflecting your work history. You may check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork

thanks, just wanting to add to my profile appeal.

Tama T Community Member

hi there, I checked my contracts and it shows ended with the feedback there - see image. I am a bit confused as  still not showing on the main public profile. Thank you. TamaScreen Shot 2023-03-01 at 14.11.07.png

Adam V Community Member

I received yesterday feedback from the client, yet it isn't showing on my profile page.  Last time i was paid was a month ago, so nothing is waiting.

Could you help?  

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked the contract you're referring to and It looks like the feedback is already showing in your Public Work History. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Christian M Community Member

Contract ID: 32920426

Finished the job already but the work history and the client reviews isn't reflecting yet on my profile. 

Hi Christian,

I've manually generated your profile. You should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Milos D Community Member

Hello, everyone!

I am a newbie to this upwork, and just completed a task the client said that wrote a good review but I can't see his review anywhere.

Do I have to wait for a while or have to set-up something else on my side?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Milos

Hi Milos,

I checked and it looks like the contract you're referring to was just closed today. Please know your profile can take about 24-48 hours to update.

~Andrea
Mirza Tanjir A Community Member

I am very happy to finished my first job

Jeffrey B Community Member

If you just finished your first job, then you have a major problem. According to your profile you have no jobs completed, nor any in progress. 

Mirza Tanjir A Community Member

Plz see the attached file
Sophie A Community Member

Sophie A Community Member

Jobs in progress for a fixed price contract appear when a payment is successfully charged and for an hourly contract, it appear when the client is billed (on Monday) for the hours of the previous week.

No big problem.

Dagnachew B Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my last client is not showing up on my profile.

Dagnachew B Community Member

now it is fixed thanks

Oussama L Community Member

Hello Everyone. I got feedback earlier this Morning from a client but it's not showing on my profile, even if the job showed as complete

Here is the client's feedback

oussamalkd_0-1678378677568.pngoussamalkd_1-1678378695563.pngoussamalkd_2-1678378721862.png

But this is how it appears on my profile

oussamalkd_3-1678378761355.png

I really don't know why. can someone please has the same issue and give me some information?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths