🐈
» Forums » Support » I keep seeing a message saying "Financial Acc...
Page options
A M Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Avery

View solution in original post

1,568 REPLIES 1,568
Asma S Community Member

Hello!

I am new to upwork, I have booked a consultation with a freelancer and paid for the scheduled session. The thing is I can't find my booking and I can't chat with freelancer to make sure if everything is set. I found my invoice and I checked the offer and it says (canceled). Can anyone explain to me how is that?

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Asma,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Shaheen P Community Member

Hi, I am unable to post any new jobs, there seems to be a block on my account. I need this to be sorted as soon as possible. 

Please can you assist me with how this is supposed to be sorted. 

Ryan A Community Member

I keep seeing a message saying financial account suspended and I can't make any withdrawals from Upwork because of this. Any idea how to fix this?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Subhodyuti C Community Member

Kindly advise on why can't I apply to any jobs, says my financial Transaction is limited. I don't have any dues.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Subhodyuti,

I see that you were able to get in touch with the support team via chat and they've assisted you with this. If you still have questions or need further assistance, you may contact them again via this support ticket that was created for you. 

~ Luiggi
Vadim T Community Member

I have this message in my agency account status. I do have a Debit card and Paypal account added as payment methods, yet I cannot pay for membership. Any idea what I should do?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Vadim,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
John G Community Member

I cannot fully access my account.

The following messages appear 'financial transactions for this company are limited'

'Current subscription cannot load'

This has meant I cannot make full use of Upwork and I cannot change my colleagues subscriptions/ add connects extra as this account is also the only admin with permissions for the company.

I removed and reuploaded our company card details last week and can see that Upwork has received all payments owed in full.

I have tried to talk to the Upwork Chatbox but had to use a different account as I cannot get access to it on this one.

It asks me what the issue is and then eventually sends me back to the help center page telling me to contact support.

I have also tried to raise a ticket, received confirmation that a ticket had been raised but then went to my requests and saw that no request has been logged.

My colleague has also tried the above from his account. He did manage to raise a ticket, however this told him to contact our bank and reupload the billing details. We have already changed the billing details several times and checked that Upwork have received the money.

Any help is much appreciated, I have not been able to talk to anyone at Upwork and am consistanty been taken in circles back to the help center page. I hope that Upwork will simply fix this after noting that payment has been made, however as this issue has been occuring since last week I would like to get it resolved.

Thank you.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi John,

~ Luiggi
Josep M Community Member

Hi Upwork,

On the top of my page I have this message.

"Your financial account ----------- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."

I have complete the
Tax information
and also the method of payment.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

I hope someone can help with this.

Thanks!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Josep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Stephanie T Community Member

Hi All,

I am having the same issue with my account. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Simon K Community Member

Getting this error, however no pending or failed payment. even not able to post a new job.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Stephanie T Community Member

Hi,

I have this message on my dashboard: Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

My freelancers can't logged time. 

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Stephanie,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Taib B Community Member

Hello, I hope everything is great!

it's been a while since my last activity here on upwork (2 years to be exact). I found that my financial account has been suspended, and I want to solve this issue with the customer support but I can't any way to send them a direct message.
Can you please help me ? 
Thank you

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Taib,

~ Luiggi
Muhammad A Community Member

Hello Upwork

I want to know why Upwork unable to charge payment from my account when everything is okay so, I don't know what is Upwork issue 

Upwork suspend my account and declined my transtraction without any reason

If anyone can assit me so, Please send me your response

Thank you

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. An agent is already assisting you through your ticket and as soon they have an update, they'll follow up with you. 

~ Luiggi
Sushil S Community Member

Hi,

For the past three years, I have been working as a freelancer named Sushil Sahni on Upwork. Unfortunately, due to an error, I am presently unable to apply for any jobs.

Our JSS is NA.....WHY...??

I am not able to apply any jony..... WHY...??

sushilsahni_1-1710505952123.png

Regards,

Sushil Sahni

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Sushil,

~ Luiggi
Sankalp W Community Member

Hi,

In my agency account I'm facing the following issue:

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I didn't receive any email.

Also, I have added my bank details but still facing this issue.
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Sankalp,

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths