🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial transactions for my account have be...
Page options
6bf8ad2c
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Hi, I got a Financial limit on my account it's been 3 weeks now. I have done each and every step asked my customer support including changing password, enable multi-authentication but still, my finical limit is not removed. It's been 4 days since I have emailed Upwork support under the same ticket ai haven't ruined any reply from them. Please help me. I need to buy connections and submit proposals and withdraw funds and I am unable to accept job offers as well.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rima,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can click the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you’re still experiencing issues contacting support, feel free to post here on this thread.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

667 REPLIES 667

Hi Kaushal,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that you are already communicating with the support ticket via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

I understand that tickets take time to be solved, but each and every time for each follow up they reply the same message of "We appreciate your patience, we will very complete the review". Please ask them to help us in getting out of this as both money and time is getting wasted in this. Also can i know how much more should I wait for this. 

3885042c
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wayne,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
ebd_1215
Community Member

Hello, My financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.
I already opened a ticket in Support, but your guides & instructions don't work, I did everything what was required, but still nothing, and I wait for my respond more than 3 days, please help me ASAP, I can't even buy connects and withdraw the money!!!

Hi Oleksandra,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I have followed up with the team handling your support ticket and the team will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, looking forward to it.

ashraf802
Community Member

Dear Concern,

Hope you are fine and this is my first mail to this community. Actually i am beginner at upwork and till now using free connects for bid in proposal. I have completed several jobs in last one month. My current upwork balance is 200+. I am already closed to empty of my free connects thus need to buy few connects to bid in proposal. But unfortunately its failure to proceed. Also my financial account seems suspended. Honestly i don't know why this happen. I didn't made any transaction using my Bank account till now. So i am requesting you to please help to proceed my financial transaction and keep connected with upwork always. 

Its urgent to close the issue immediately as i am on stuck now.

For any clarification, please let me 

Thanks,

Ashraful

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue.  I reached out to the team assigned to your ticket and they will reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks a lot Annie for your reply. 

After checking seems there is no reply on my ticket and even nobody has been assigned to my ticket also. Its 3 days over already. However, hopefully i will get response soon.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

It looks like a team member has reached out to you to assist you further. The team assigned to your ticket will reach out to you once they get to your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ashraf802
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

Thanks for the reply. you are right, someone reached me to solve but after getting my query he refered this ticket to another team and he left from the ticket but till now nobody from new team has been assigned and contact on my ticket. If possible please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. Yes, I see that the support team has already assigned your ticket to the relevant team handling the financial account suspension. One of our team members will reach you as soon as possible to update you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for your checking and update. I am waiting then.........

Seems nobody has been assigned to my ticket #36087418

Please help to solve 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

I can confirm that this has already been assigned to the correct team. Once they get your ticket in their queue, they will assist you further with your account concern. I have also made a gentle follow-up with the team so they can get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ashraf802
Community Member

Thanks for checking and response. I am waiting for thier response in ticket

Dear Concern, 
Seems almost 5 days over, still nobody contact on my ticket #36087418. I am not sure, why they are not getting this ticket in thier queue? Its really unexpected and disappointing for me. I have raise another ticket #36167368 today for same issue. Please help me to solve the issue. Its my humble request.

Thanks

ashraf802
Community Member

Hi Avery, Its almost 12 days over, seems nobody assigned on my ticket yet. Can you please advise, how long it will take?

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry for any delay. I'd like to confirm that the ticket has been assigned already to the team handling this case. Please allow them more time to review and update you on the same ticket. Thank you for your patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork
adamcanape
Community Member

I didnt know my financial account was suspended until I tried to withdraw it from waiting for 5 days on hold. Maybe upwork shouldnt have let me accept jobs and get paid without warning me first that my financial account was actually suspended and that I should do something about it first before accepting job offers. Thats really unfair.

Is there any way you can help me about this? 

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sdfaheemuddin
Community Member

Team please look into it ASAP. I already raised the ticket but I didn't get any update.

Hi Faheemuddin,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
atpisces
Community Member

Hi, Upwork Community

I hope you all are doing well.

In my Upwork profile, I've added a Withdrawal Payment Method to get payments from Upwork. However, when I tried to click on Get Paid Now then I received a POPUP BOX (I've also attached a screenshot) which says Account Suspended Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.

I am now so worried why it is saying that, so I need help from you to how can I remove this Financial Suspension Account status from my Upwork account.

This is my first payment that I'm going to Withdraw and this issue occurs. I've searched for a solution, mostly I found that may be you've asked your client to do payment out of the Upwork. But I've never discussed about payment things outside of the Upwork. But I don't know what to do now. I've also submitted a ticket and its been 2 days now, I didn't received any reply yet.

Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
atpisces
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your kind response.

Yes, I do waiting to get response on my ticket asap. I'm just looking forward for it.

Regards,

Muhammad

atpisces
Community Member

Hi, Nicola

Thank you for your support and guidance. My tickets are get resolved now and I got my account back.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Muhammad

9764379a
Community Member

Hi,

I received an error today that my financial account has been suspended. I have updated my payment method and raised a ticket to Upwork's Support Team. I have not received a response yet.

Please assist on what to do to fix this.

Thank you.

Hi, 

I am also experiencing the same issue today. I already raised a ticket but no one is assigned to it yet. May I please get any help to get this resolved? Thank you.

Hi Loracorn,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the hold placed on your financial account. I have followed up with the support team to expedite a response to your support ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Loracorn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Also, if you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, I would recommend avoiding sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread because it goes back to the end of the queue every time a new message is added.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ. Thank you for your response.

I hope I could receive an update on the ticket the soonest time possible. I'd highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi AJ. I understand that your response timeframe is between 24-48 hrs.  However, it's been more than 24 hrs but one is assigned to the tickets yet. Please assist to escalate or follow up on this. I am requesting to receive an update, please. Thank you.

Hi AJ. I understand that your response timeframe is between 24-48 hrs.  However, it's been more than 24 hrs but one is assigned to the tickets yet. Please assist to escalate or follow up on this. I am requesting to receive an update, please. Thank you.

58a32134
Community Member

HI Support Team,

I hop you are Doing well. I am so Worried About Becuase My Client approved the project release money and give me five star feedback. But the reason is that UPWORk automatically Refund Both Money for the Same Client:

Invoice  498573927

Description: Invoice for You will get 5,000+ Real and Active Twitter Followers | Organic Twitter Follower

Amount Refunded: $40.00

Refund of Fixed Price REF ID 498607436

Invoice 498607436

Description: (31022536) Semo Teho - Bonus

Amount Refunded: $30.00

can you please Explain Why Upwork Refund The Payments?

Hi Naseem,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the payment reversals. I see that the relevant team has already notified you about this action via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

I am filed by a ticket on 19 June and got no reponse after 27 July
Is there is anyone who can solve my problem.

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and one of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
edb0b7ce
Community Member

Eleven days ago, I found out that my financial account had been suspended. I have not received an email from Upwork about this and do not know what is the reason for the suspension of the financial account. I’ve contacted Upwork support and was told that the department that applied the restrictions would contact me within the next 24-48 hours to resolve the issue. It's been 11 days and no one has contacted me. I am from Ukraine and in this difficult time of the war, working with Upwork is the only source of income for me and my family. I contacted Upwork support several times about this issue, and each time they created a new ticket and immediately closed it with a "resolved" mark. This may be because I already have one ticket open, but this ticket is related to a different problem, and for this reason, I am not receiving a response regarding my financial account? Please help me solve this problem as soon as possible, it is very important for me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths