🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus plan not receving the connect...
Page options
ef0057b2
Community Member

Freelancer Plus plan not receving the connects

Hello everyone, how are you doing. I have a question about the Freelancer Plus plan. Last month on April 20th I paid the Freelancer Plus subscription and it said that my billing cycle is April 20th- May 19th. But today on May 20th I haven't received the 80 connects again. What could have happened? I checked the membership and I still have it, It didn't change to basic, like if the paying could have failed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear your plan hasn't been renewed yet. Kindly allow 24 hours for the renewal to be processed. If after that time it still hasn't happened, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear your plan hasn't been renewed yet. Kindly allow 24 hours for the renewal to be processed. If after that time it still hasn't happened, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ef0057b2
Community Member

Thank you! Yes, I have already received them 

80d3924b
Community Member

Hello everyone, I'm having the same problem. My Freelancer plus membership was renewed 4 days ago and the payment was invoiced, but I still haven't received my 80 connect. Can someone help me?

Hi Mustafa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths