🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus questions
Page options
StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freelancer Plus questions

We recently shared that we are launching a 3 month run with 6 new perks in the Freelancer Plus program! If you haven't had a chance to check out our landing page and FAQs thread here. Still have questions? Please comment on this thread.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/tkb-p/FreelancerPlus

4/5/2023 update: The promotional period for the offer has ended. If you already have Freelancer Plus, you can request to take advantage of these additional benefits through the end of June.  Visit the Group to request access, please allow 24-48 hours for access to be granted. https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/gh-p/FreelancerPlus 

221 REPLIES 221

Hi Vimal,

Thank you for your message. Your new monthly billing cycle starts on the 23rd of every month. You will be unable to make changes to your subscription within 24-48 hours of your billing cycle. Could you please try upgrading your subscription after 24-48 hours?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for quick support.

I will try to upgrade my plan after 48 hours.

azha_b
Community Member

It's been a week I haven't recieved any email regarding certification. I have already checked the option to skip line.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azha,

I apologize about the delay. I see our Support Team is already assisting you on your open support ticket so please do keep following up on it in order to keep the conversation in one place. I expect our support agent will follow up on your most recent comments with an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
995d2007
Community Member

Freelancer Plus but still no connects

Hey! 

The freelancer plus subscription'sbilling cycle has ended on 21 march its 23 march and i still don't see my connects. 

kindly help me out for this matter!

Hi Rehana,

I checked and see you're yet to subscribe to Freelancer Plus membership plan. Once you subscribe, you'll receive the appropriate allotment of Connects and have access to other perks. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
5dbc5368
Community Member

Hello,
unfortunately, nothing appeared.

Regards,
Hryhorii

(New to Freelancer Plus? Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If after 48 hours you still see this message, please 
let us know.)

Hi Hryhorii,

You're now part of the Freelancer Plus group and I can confirm the perks are now available on your Community profile. Apologies for the delay and good luck!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,
thank you. Good luck too!

Regards,
Hryhorii

adhanet_
Community Member

Hi Adhanet,

I checked your Connects History and see the job you submitted the proposal for today is still active. I also see 8 Connects were returned 4 days ago for a job that has been cancelled. Let me know if you're referring to a different experience.

I just sent an email invite for the Freelancer Plus group, please check your registered email and follow the enclosed link.

The fee structure change is correct and you can find more information here

I just had a look and see the recent conversation you had with our Talent Scout. I'm not familiar with the details of the conversation but can confirm you communicated with a member of the Talent Scout Team.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks for the reply

•  
iqbaljunaid52
Community Member

Hello!

I understand that you have questions regarding the new perks in the Freelancer Plus program. I'd be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to ask me any specific questions about the program and the new perks. You can also check out the landing page and FAQs thread for more information. Let me know how I can assist you further.

i

epicaudio
Community Member

I signed up for the Freelancer Plus subscription on the 13th, will I be given access?

Hi Cameron, thanks for the question. I just sent you an email invite for the Freelancer Plus group, you should be able to see it now on your end and follow the link in order to access the group.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
53b75418
Community Member

My freelancer plus settings still didn't appear.

Hi Mostafa,

You're now a member of the Freelancer Plus group and do have access to the new perks. Good luck!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
c24e6462
Community Member

Yeah sure 

a5549a5e
Community Member

Helo

fcd4ca33
Community Member

Hello! Have you ever used freelancer Plus, does it make sense in the beginning and are you buying a connections?

e7095bec
Community Member

is the freelancer plus program free or are we going to pay before we subscribe/apply for the program

Hi Mutiu,

Thank you for reaching out. You'll have to pay a monthly subscription to get the Freelancer Plus and enjoy its perks.

~ AJ
Upwork
2ca5fa35
Community Member

Hi, everyone!

I just signed up to Upwork now. I wanted to put in for Freelancer Plus which is requesting for a code. 

Please guys, how do I solve this. 

In addition, I need orientation here on to make it here via clients relationship and job success as well as not violating Upwork don't.

Thanks.

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Zainab, are you referring to the promotion code field? This is only if you have a coupon code, you can otherwise ignore that field.

mehreen-siraj
Community Member

I updated for the Freelancer Plus, would it help us to get more job invites?

Mehreen, I would recommend connecting with a coach and they can provide guidance.

89ee3a1a
Community Member

I find the new perks in the Frelane Flus program great, it creates an opportunity for anyone who wants to improve their abilities.
I feel great

vesenika
Community Member

How many customized profiles can a freelancer create with Freelancer Plus subscription?

veronicaver
Community Member

Hi,

Can you please tell me what the "featires itself" refers to in the sentence "features themselves will only be included until June 30, 2023." as it has an exiration date?

Is it also possible where to see the cancelation policy?

Thank you,

Veronica.

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Veronica, these are the features that are included until the end of June.

• Attend weekly Upwork coaching office hours
  • Get personalized coaching via email
  • Enjoy a 0% service fee when you bring new clients to Upwork
  • Get access to the exclusive Freelancer Plus group
    Skip the line for Upwork Skills Certifications
    Attend exclusive events

You may cancel at any point inside your member page, see instructions here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062888-Freelancer-Plus

maggie8013
Community Member

Hey Stan, I subscribed to the Upwork Freelancer Plus program on 30th March 2023. And I signed up for coaching, but until now I don't get personalized coaching via email. How to apply for the coaching via email? Thank you!

Hi GuYan,

In order to join the coaching program, you will need to opt-in Community profile. From here, you may tick the "Sign up for Coaching" option. Once joined, a coach will reach out to you within a few days

759e32fa_0-1680618867489.png

You may click here for your reference.

~ AJ
Upwork
anastasiia-verby
Community Member

Hello!

It's been 4 days since I applied to skip the line for the Upwork Skills Certification program (the opportunity given by the new Freelancer Plus perks). The issue is I still haven't received any messages regarding Upwork Skills Certification. However, it was said that I would be answered in the next 72 hours.

Could you please clarify this issue regarding Upwork Skills Certification?

Eager to hear your response,
Anastasiia

Anastasiia, we'll have someone reach out directly to you. I apologize for any delays.

I appreciate it, Stan! Thank you.

Yes, But currently I do not ever earn any amount which could be utilized in
the Freelancer plus category.
aaadd152
Community Member

Sign me up. 

Hi Andra,

I've added you to the Freelancer Plus group and you can now access the new perks by going to your Community profile > Settings > Freelancer Plus tab.

Good luck and feel free to follow up and share your feedback!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths