🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus questions
Page options
StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freelancer Plus questions

We recently shared that we are launching a 3 month run with 6 new perks in the Freelancer Plus program! If you haven't had a chance to check out our landing page and FAQs thread here. Still have questions? Please comment on this thread.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/tkb-p/FreelancerPlus

4/5/2023 update: The promotional period for the offer has ended. If you already have Freelancer Plus, you can request to take advantage of these additional benefits through the end of June.  Visit the Group to request access, please allow 24-48 hours for access to be granted. https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/gh-p/FreelancerPlus 

221 REPLIES 221

Hi thank you for your response. I still don't have access to the https://community.upwork.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/FreelancerPlusOptions

even after 48 hours, is there something else that I have to do to get the access?

0ca3aae0
Community Member

Hi Stan! I've been a Freelancer Plus user for upwards of 6 months now, and my subscription got renewed on the 28th, triggering a notification in the Community section, saying I'd now been upgraded to freelancer plus. I even got my extra connects and all. However, like someone else in the thread, I still see the "Contact us if this message hasn't disappeared after 48 hours" line. I'd like to access the newly-added perks of my subscription, primarily the coaching. Could you make sure I'm added in this group you've mentioned in prior messages?

iqbalaqaba
Community Member

Good evening Stan,

Please insert me to the freelancer plus forum, I've been subscribed to freelancer plus for a year now 

Thanks in advance

zamuruiev_ui
Community Member

Hi! Can I clarify, so if I by Freelancer Plus today I will don't have access to those features?

Oleh - You can still sign up, and we're happy to add folks who request it to take advantage until the end of June. After you sign up, request access here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/gh-p/FreelancerPlus - Allow up to 48 hours for access to be granted.

0445fb64
Community Member

Hi guys, I subscribed the freelancer plus before 31 March but still didn't see any new perks so far. What can I do to get access to these new perks?

I tried one of the links but here is what I got

0445fb64_0-1680588865366.png

Hi Pham Duc,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
mnzaki
Community Member

So is this over? The promotional page is still up but it's April 5th. I just saw this and considered upgrading and am kinda bummed out it ends 31st of March xD I would totally bring some clients to upwork if the fee were reduced

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mina - You can still sign up and take advantage - Just request access in the Group after joining - https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/gh-p/FreelancerPlus - Allow 24-48 hours after requesting access to be accepted into the group.

34aa68c5
Community Member

Today I went to check out all the new benefits of the freelancer plus plan after activating it for one month. In the "Freelancer Plus hub," it says "Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If you continue to see this message after 48 hours, please let us know." Could you please tell me what should I do?

Capture.PNG

deepak k

Same for me!

jordancjones
Community Member

As the title says ^ 'I'm not able top see any of my freelancer plus perks and it's been more than 48 hours'.  I would like to take advantage of the new perks if possible but I can't see them to be able to do so.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I can't sign in to the zendesk platform to be able to respond.

It keeps asking for username and password but then nothbing happens

Hi Jordan,

Can you please try this link to access your ticket? You may also check your email for the notification that also includes the ticket linked to your case. Feel free to coordinate with the team either way you prefer. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ihtsham206
Community Member

I'm using freelancer plus, but they didn't offer any benefits. Could tell anyone it has some benefits, I mean I have bids daily and almost consumed all Connect, but not a single interview or view.  I mean is this platform for an already-ranked profile?  Already they charge too much if we got some job, but unfortunately, we didn't get anyone even consuming 15 USD on the membership fee. Or I should move to another platform? Suggestion 

Hi Ali,

If you already have Freelancer Plus, you can request to take advantage of these additional benefits through the end of June.  Visit the Group to request access, please allow 24-48 hours for access to be granted. https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancer-Plus/gh-p/FreelancerPlus 

~ AJ
Upwork
f2c47fc5
Community Member

It feels like these perks are only for the new subscribers, will I get any of these perks since I am subbed to Freelancer Plus since last 

c157c469
Community Member

Are there any benefits for Plus Membership? 

mahmoud_mroueh
Community Member

Hello,

Could anyone explain what the "Extended reports and functionality, including grouping and sorting" is about? I looked everywhere but couldn't find any details.

Thanks

mahmoud_mroueh_0-1684946024740.png

c0a2d4f2
Community Member

I have Freelancer Plus membership, still I am unable to unlock or use One-on-one coaching. Can anyone please tell me how to use this new feature?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths