🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus questions
Page options
StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freelancer Plus questions

Have any questions about Freelancer Plus?  Check out the landing page  Still have questions? Please comment on this thread.

250 REPLIES 250
655be748
Community Member

Dear Stan:

What is the requirement for next month to continue the subscription ?

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for your message. Each month, your unused Connects will roll over. Connects will be used in the order you get them, and unused ones will expire after one year.

Additionally, as long as you have a valid billing method, your current subscription will be charged each month until you decide to change it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
655be748
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi:

breannaj05
Community Member

I want to book coachinng but I keep receiving an error message saying I need to sign up for Freelancer Plus but I'm already signed up.

e3fd72c8
Community Member

¡Hello!

¿How do I access the coaching team that provides personalized email coaching to help me to strengthen my proposals?

Hi Liliana,

You can opt into coaching inside of your Community profile. Once opted in, you will receive an invitation to connect with one of our Upwork coaches via email. Once you’ve signed up, one of our coaches will reach out to you via email. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
eb16eba5
Community Member

I want to upgrade to freelance plus they are requesting my promo code. Which one is my promo code?

John Adie

Hi John,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
scribesailor
Community Member

Hello there!
Soo, I recently signed up to freelancer plus. It doesn't seem too bad, but the main reason why I signed up in the first place was becasue it was advertizing a coach to help get started with my freelancing journey. However, my freelancing plus settings on the community portal haven't appeared, and as far as I'm aware it's definitely been a few days I've signed up for the service. If you could help me resolve this issue and figure out why this isn't appearing, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd really like to go all in and dive deep, but I'd definitely like some help from a coach who's freelanced before so I can be aware of what to expect and where I could go on my freelancing journey.  Thank you so much for your time. 

Hi Ryan,

Congratulations on upgrading to the Freelancer Plus plan! You should receive an invite to join the Freelancer Plus community group soon. You can opt into coaching inside of your Community profile.  Once opted in, one of our coaches will reach out to you via email within 72 business hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
48e7e29e
Community Member

@upwork I'll like for someone to respond to this, I'm a nigeria and paying for the freelancer plus is difficult because my card isn't accepted. Any solution of inclusivity for Nigerians? 

1eb706fb
Community Member

Hello, I want to purchase the plus plan, but I don't understand why it says I will receive only 73 connections instead of 80. Can you please explain?

IMG_1491.png

sun201080
Community Member

Hello Freelancers,

My question is , Is it really worth to upgrade my basic profile to freelancer plus?

Have you taken the learning paths from the Upwork Academy, Freelancer plus has benefits :

Access coaching

Free connects every month more than basic membership

e3ca88db
Community Member

Hi! What does 3 months of additional perks mean if I was able to sign up between May 26 - June 30th? Do I not get billed for the two remaining months and get connects? I was able to signup on June 30 but I'm getting billing notification. I thought its free for three months?

Hi Giorgio,

Thank you for your questions. The Freelancer Plus plan is not free for 3 months but the eligible users who have upgraded to the Freelancer Plus before June 30th will enjoy the new additional perks listed here along with the regular Freelancer Plus membership perks. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a8cc9606
Community Member

Hello! My name is Jaelin Westbrook and my email is**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I signed up for freelancer plus 8 days ago, but I have not been reached out to about coaching. Could you help me in being paired with a coach?

All the best, Jaelin

Hi Jaelin,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I've escalated your post directly to the team handling your concern. One of the members will surely look into this and assist you accordingly. Kindly expect an update in your email with more information and further assistance once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a8cc9606
Community Member

Thank you so much! This got resolved super quickly. 

profhahyat
Community Member

Hello moderator! Just upgraded to plus membership do i get access to Skill certification application now??\

Kindly help, thanks.

Hayat

Hi Aliyu,

At this time you cannot request to be invited to complete a skill certification. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest you achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

~ AJ
Upwork

IMG_2656.png

 It was clearly stated in this list of benefits that members of the plan will be able to automatically skip the Upwork Skill Certification procedure. I don't understand why there's a default on that.

Hayat

Aliyu, I'd like to clarify that you still need to be invited if you have the membership. The difference is that those in the Freelancer Plus membership are now prioritized for being invited. You can opt into Upwork Skills Certification inside your Community profile by checking this option under the Freelancer Plus tab. Feel free to check out this page for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

“Skip the line for Upwork Skill Certification” it was clearly stated. It should be modified if that's not the case.

Hayat
22fc17ea
Community Member

how i received my job task and payment i am new any one guide me please.

8912967b
Community Member

Hello! My name is Manjit Choubey and I signed up for freelancer plus 4 days ago but have not been contacted about coaching. Could you help me by being paired with a coach?

7f1937dc
Community Member

See title. It has most certainly been more than 48 Hours. 

Basel Farag

Hi Basel,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please try going to your Community settings and then click on Freelancer Plus?

759e32fa_0-1690910190595.png

~ AJ
Upwork

i did 

Basel Farag

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 6.50.03 AM.png

Basel Farag

I've been signed up to Freelancer Plus for over a month and I have no access to the extra perks offered in this membership (ie. coaching, certifications, etc.). Can I someone please assist me?

Hi Bianca and Basel,

I've shared your reports with the rest of the team for further review. We will surely look into this and assist you accordingly. Please expect an update in your email with more information and further assistance regarding your concern. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
3918f789
Community Member

I'll be looking forward to it. 

Hi Bianca and Basel,

We received a confirmation from the team that you both have access your the Freelancer Plus Perks. You can validate this by going to your Community Profile Settings> Freelancer Plus tab here. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
28a16fb1
Community Member

Hi, I upgraded to Freelancer Plus, but I'm unable to submit a post in the Freelancer Plus Community to ask others to review my profile. The instructions says to click the Reply button, but it is disabled. How can I get feedback on my Profile? Also, how can I get a URL for my profile to paste into my request? Thanks in advance for your help!

profhahyat
Community Member

I've been signed up to Freelancer Plus for a week now and I have no access to the extra perks offered in this membership (ie. coaching, certifications, etc.). Can I someone please assist me?

Hayat
627447d2
Community Member

Please i also bought the freelancer plus package for almost three days now but it has not yet reflected on my badge. i am still having the rising talent badge. more so, the packages that comes with the newly purchase badge is yet to be delivered to me.why is it so?

2a902274
Community Member

I have adquired Freelancer Plus several days ago, and I still see this message in my FreelancerPlus Tab:

New to Freelancer Plus? Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If after 48 hours you still see this message, please 
let us know.

So I'm letting you know.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please go to your settings and click on Freelancer Plus? Let us know if you have problems accessing the Freelancer Plus benefits.

759e32fa_0-1690985178001.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, I've just checked again but unfortuntately,I'm still getting this:
2a902274_0-1691059027592.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths